- Volume 20 Issue 3
In oceanic flight routes, HF radio and satellite data links have been used for air-to-ground communication, but these systems have long propagation delay and low data throughput. In this paper, we propose a reliable system to overcome the weakness of current HF radio and satellite communication systems for oceanic aeronautical flight routes. The proposed scheme uses only one aeronautical VHF channel in multi-hop oceanic communication environments and supports a hybrid type of multiple access, which consists of random access and TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) scheme. The proposed system improves performance on delay and throughput as an effective solution to communicate end-to-end on the oceanic flight routes and strengthens the reliability of oceanic aeronautical communication.
- www.boeing.com, "Current Market Outlook", Boeing Company, 2011.
- 국토해양부, "제1차 항공정책기본계획(2010-2014)", 국토해양부, 2009.
- 윤종호, "항공정보통신공학", 교학사, 2009.
- H. D. Tu and S. Shimamoto, "Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Based Relaying Data System", International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC), pp. 33-44, vol. 1, no. 1, April 2009.
- E. Sakhaee, A. Jamalipour, and N. Kato, "Aeronautical Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), pp. 246-251, 2006.
- Jang, H. J., Noh, H. J., and Lim, J. S., "Airborne TDMA for High Throughput and Fast Weather Conditions Notification", International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, pp. 206-220, 2011
- D. Medina, F. Hoffmann, S. Ayaz, and C. Rokitansky, "Feasibility of an Aeronautical Mobile Ad Hoc Network Over the North Atlantic Corridor", IEEE SECON, pp. 109-116, 2008.
- D. Medina, F. Hoffmann, F. Rossetto, and C. Rokitansky, "A Geographic Routing Strategy for North Atlantic In-Flight Acess Via Airborne Mesh Networking", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, pp. 1-14, vol. PP, issue. 99, 2011.
- 전향식, 김동민, 염찬홍, "차세대 항행시스템 (CNS/ATM) 기술 동향 분석", 항공우주산업기술동향 8권 2호, pp. 113-123, 2010.
- Ad-hoc based Multiple Access Scheme for VHF Oceanic Network vol.21, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.12985/ksaa.2013.21.1.015