- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Alternative PNT Requirements and Technology Analysis
GNSS 대안항법시스템 요구사항 및 기술 분석
- Received : 2012.08.21
- Accepted : 2012.09.19
- Published : 2012.09.30
The recent transition to Performance Based Navigation in aviation enhances the accuracy of aircraft position, safety and efficiency in air traffic operations by using satellite-based navigation system such as GNSS. However, intentional interferences with GNSS signal as well as ones coming from natural phenomena such as solar storm increase. GNSS have very low power and therefore their signals are more susceptible to interferences than ground-based navigation signals. This paper introduces requirements of alternative positioning, navigation and timing(APNT) system and relevant technologies when the GNSS signals are not valid.
Supported by : 국방과학연구소
- 이상욱, 주인원, 신천식, 이정훈, 김재현, 손승호, "GPS 전파교란 감시기술 동향", 전파통신동향분석 제26권 제4호, 2011.
- http://www.pnt.gov/advisory, "National PNT Advisory Board comments on Jamming the Global Positioning System - A National Security Threat: Recent Events and Potential Cures", November 4, 2010.
- Leo Eldredge, Per Enge, Mike Harrison 외 5, "GNSS Vulnerability and Alternative PNT", July 1, 2010.
- FAA, "Concept of Operations for NextGen Alternative Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (APNT)", March 1, 2012.
- 국토해양부 항공정책실, "운항기술기준", 국토해양부고시 제2012-79호, Feb, 2012.
- ICAO Document 9613, "Manual on Required Navigation Performance(PBN)", 2008.
- JCAB, "RNAV Training for ATC", 2007.
- 국토해양부, "국토해양부 PBN 온라인 교육자료, http://pbn.mir9.co.kr", 2011.
- FAA, "Instrument procedures handbook", FAA-H-8261-1A, 2007.
- Salt Okunur, "Introduction to Navigation Specifications", ICAO PBN Seminar, 2008.
- Leo Eldredge, "Alternative Positioning, Navigation & Timing(APNT) Study", FAA, 2010.
- RALPH BUCHER, D. MISRA, "A Synthesizable VHDL Model of the Exact Solution for Three-dimensional Hyperbolic Positioning System", VLSI Design, 2002 Vol. 15, pp. 508-511, 2002.
- Inna M. Konchenko, Felix J. Yanovsky, "Influence of Multilateration Surveillance System Arrangement on The Target Localization", pp. 29-30, 2009.