- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Study for Vibro-acoustic Noise Analysis in the Fuselage of Regional Turboprop Airplane
중형항공기 동체 소음해석 기법 연구
- Received : 2012.08.20
- Accepted : 2012.09.19
- Published : 2012.09.30
The noise reduction is important one of considerations in the process of a civil aircraft development program. External noise sources are classified into an air-born source and a structure-born source. Among these noise sources, the most affected noise source into a cabin is the air-born noise source from an engine or propeller. The external noise is transmitted into the cabin through the fuselage structure of airplane which are composed of an fuselage structure, an interior trim panel and an acoustic insulation layer between an fuselage structure and an interior trim panel. Therefore, appropriate fuselage structure and acoustic insulation layer is very important to reduce the internal noise level. In this paper, the vibro-acoustic coupled analysis of the cabin noise of the 80~90 seats regional turboprop aircraft is carried out to validate the acoustic analysis method using Direct BEM and FEM. The sound pressure level onto the fuselage skin is acquired by fan-source noise analysis using BEM, and which sound pressure is used as acoustic noise source in vibro-acoustic noise analysis for cabin noise analysis using FEM.
Grant : 민항기 친환경 에너지 절감 및 시험평가 기술개발
Supported by : 지식경제부
- 최영휴., "산업소음공학; Industrial Noise Engineering," 도서출판 YOUNG, Dec, 2009, pp. 54-60.
- "14 CFR Part25; Airworthiness Standards: Transport Category Airplanes," Federal Aviation Administration, Dec, 2008.
- "29 CFR Part1910; Occupational Safety and Health Standards," Occupational Safety & Health Administration, Dec, 2008.
- Mixson, J.S., and Powell, C.A., "Review of Recent Research on Interior Noise of Propeller Aircraft,"AIAA/NASA 9th Aeroacoustics Conference, AIAA Paper 84-2349, Williamsburg, VA., Oct, 1984.
- "Aeroacoustic Simulation using LMS Virtual. Lab Acoustics Rev9," LMS International, Leuven, Belgium.
- Dandaroy, I., and Bhuiyan, M. T., "Vibro-acoustic Modeling of Turboprop Aircraft Interior Noise using Finite Element Method/Boundary Element Method," INTER-NOISE 2006, Honolulu, HW., Dec, 2006.
- Ahlquist, J. R., Huguenet, P., and Higueras, J. I. P., "Coupled FEM/BEM Vibroacoustic Modeling of Turbopropeller Cabin Noise," AIAA/CEAS 16th Aeroacoustics Conference, AIAA Paper 2010-3948.
- "LMS Virtual. Lab Aero-Acoustics Training; A Next Generation Solution for Functional Performance Engineering," LMS International, Leuven, Belgium.