- Volume 12 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Factors Associated with Patient Revenues of Hand Injured Patients
수부손상환자 진료비에 미치는 영향요인 -서울시 소재 S병원의 환례를 대상으로-
- Received : 2012.03.14
- Accepted : 2012.03.28
- Published : 2012.04.28
This study aims to argue fundamental issues on factors associated with revenues of hand injury patients to effectively manage hospitals specialized in hand injuries. The study employes 2,461 patients who entered S hospital from 2008 to 2010 with hand injuries. The followings are the results of the study. First, there is significant difference among occurrence of hand injuries with regard to demographics of patients. That is, it is likely to have longer average length of stay(ALOS) of male over female, of the elderly over infants and toddlers, and vice versa on average daily patient revenues. Also, compared to patients with traffic and labor insurance, patients with health insurance is likely to stay longer at lower daily cost. Fifth, demographics and incidence of hand injuries were significantly associated with average length of stay(ALOS) and average daily patient revenues. That is, male over female, age over 60 over any other age categories, patients with traffic and labor insurances over one with health insurance, cases with laceration, avulsion and bone transplantation over any other types of hand injury patients were factors significantly related to ALOS and average daily patient revenues. In sum, it is needed to focus on education and campaign to raise attentions on preventing various hand injuries. Also, managers at hospitals specialized in hand injuries should pay attention on issues such as reducing ALOS to run the organization effectively.
Hand Injuries;Occurrence;Average Length of Stay(ALOS)
Supported by : 가천대학교
- 윤인대, 급성 수부손상의 유병률에 관한 연구, 인제대학교 석사논문, pp.1-18, 2001.
- J. A. Marx, R. S. Hockerberger, and R. M. Walls, Rosen's Emergency Medicine. Concepts and clinical Practice, 6th ed. Philadelphia: Mosby; pp.576-577, 2006.
- 질병관리본부, 퇴원환자조사지침서, 2008.
- 박병상, 병원의 수익성 관련 요인 분석, 한국콘텐츠학회지, Vol.9, No.6, pp.196-206, 2009.
- 정철현, 수부손상에 대한 임상적 고찰, 한림대학교 석사논문, pp.1-24, 1991.
- 조영진, 수부손상 산재환자의 직업복귀에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구, 고려대학교 석사논문, pp.1-37, 1989.
- 서형교, 산업재해에 의한 수부손상의 임상적 고찰 (II), 대한성형외과학회지, Vol.18, No.1, pp.153-160, 1991.
- 최원준, 환자.교차대조군 설계를 이용한 직업성 급성 수부손상의 단기적 위험요인에 관한 연구, 서울대학교 석사논문, pp.1-49, 2008.
- 김정진, 소아의 수부손상에 대한 임상적 고찰, 대한성형외과학회지, Vol.20, No.6, pp.1317-1325, 1993.
- 김재우, 응급실에 내원한 소아의 수부손상에 대한 임상적 고찰, 응급의학회지, Vol.12, No.4, pp.503-510, 2001.
- 유지영, 학령전기 소아외상환자의 연령별 비교 연구, 대한외상학회지, Vol.17, No.2, pp.197-205, 2004.
- L. P. McCorkle, Duration of hospitalization prior to surgery, Health Services Research Vol.5, pp.214-231, 1970.