- Volume 12 Issue 4
Shanghai Stock Exchange is the largest stock exchange of emerging markets that there were listed firms 905, listed securities 1,537, listed stocks 949, total number of listed stocks 2 trillion 2000 billion shares. There is more development that is expected to occur in the future. The purpose of this study is to find determinants of capital structure to listed manufacturing firms in Shanghai Stock Exchange using multiple regression. Conclusions of this study are summarized as follows. First, firm size is positively related to debt ratio significantly at 1% significance level.. Second, the profitability is negatively related to debt ratio significantly at 1% significance level. Third, the growth ability is positively related to debt ratio significantly at 1% significance level. fourth, cash flow, the largest shares ownership, negotiable shares ratio are negatively related to debt ratio but they are not significant statistically. The result of this study provides information for investors and can be utilized to improvement of financial structure.
Shanghai Stock Exchange;Capital Structure;Determinants of Capital Structure
- 이원흠, "대기업집단의 부채비율 조정속도에 관한 연구", 증권학회지, Vol.28, No.1, pp.87-114, 2001.
- 윤봉한, "한국 상장기업의 자본구조 결정요인에 대한 장기분석; 정태적 절충모델과 자본조달순위 모델간의 비교", 경영학연구, 제34권, 제4호, pp.973-1000, 2005.
- 肖作平, 吳世農, "中國上市公司 資本結构 影響因素 實証硏究", 証券市場導報, pp.39-44, 2002.
- 顧乃康, 楊濤, "股權結构對 資本結构 選擇 影響的實証硏究", 中山大學學報, 第44卷, 第187号, pp.92-97, 2004.
- 胡國柳, 董屹, "上市公司 資本結构 選擇的 實証分析", 財經科學, pp.90-98, 2005.
- Titman, Sheridan and Roverto Wessels, "The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice" Journal of Finance 43, pp. 1-19, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02585.x
- Investigations on the Financial Determinants of Profitability for Korean Chaebol Firms by applying Conditional Quantile Regression (CQR) Model vol.14, pp.12, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.12.973