- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Prediction of Effect Zone for Marine Organisms Using Distance Attenuation Equations for Oceanic Noise
수중소음 거리감쇠 특성식을 이용한 해양생물 피해영향범위 예측
- Received : 2012.10.14
- Accepted : 2012.04.19
- Published : 2012.04.30
There are insufficient data to consider the effect zone for the marine life of coastal fisheries, because no standard has been defined for the sound level of marine life. In this study, equations for distance attenuation were used to determine the effect zone for oceanic noises. A reference noise level was divided into 4 parts to consider the characteristics of the fishes, and the effect zone of each reference noise level was determined. To increase the reliability of the effect scope, approximately 100 repetitions of blasting work split into several parts by the boring depth, the sound level of the source caused by an increase in weight, and the effect zone were calculated using the prediction equation. According to the prediction, the maximum distance of the effect zone was 4.92 km.
Oceanic noise;Equations of attenuation in distance;Effect zone;Marine organism
- Rozenfeld, I., W.M. Carey, P.G. Cable and W.L. Siegmann, (2001). "Modeling and analysis of sound transmission in the Strait of Korea", IEEE J. Oce. Eng., Vol 26, No 4, pp 809-820. https://doi.org/10.1109/48.972121
- 배종우, 박지현, 윤종락 (2009). "수변 공사에 의한 충격음의 특성과 어류에 미치는 영향", 한국소음진동공학회논문집, 제19권, 제9호, pp 928-934
- 신현옥 (2000). "양식 향어의 행동에 미치는 발파작업 소음의 영향에 관한 연구", 한국수산과학회지, 제33권, 제4호, pp 348-355.
- 윤종락, 이성욱, 안수용, 박지현, 배종우, 안명석 (2006). "수중소음이 어류에 미치는 영향", 한국소음진동공학회 2006년도추계학술대회논문집, pp 739-746.
- Effects of off-shore plant operating condition on fish distribution vol.53, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2017.53.4.413