- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Test tool for flow and self-leveling characters of coating materials of siloxane polymer used to semiconductor and electronic parts
반도체와 전자 부품에 사용되는 실록산 고분자 코팅물질의 흐름성 및 자기 퍼짐성 측정 시험장치 연구
- Received : 2012.03.14
- Accepted : 2012.04.05
- Published : 2012.04.25
A test tool for self-leveling and flowing characters of coating materials used to semiconductors and electronic parts, especially for protection of LCD and PDP connectors, was designed, and the test tool was evaluated using polymeric siloxane coating materials which have various viscosities. The test results showed that the designed test tool was effective to measure self-leveling and flowing properties of coating materials. Therefore, considering that the viscosity is not directly correlated with self-leveling and flowing properties, we believe that this test tool will be a very useful tool for measurement instead of classical method using viscosities of coating materials. Particularly, the measurement of self-leveling and flowing properties using the test tool would be expected to be used in the area of selecting suitable protective coating materials for LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), PDP (Plasma Display Panel) and semiconductor connection parts.
self-leveling;thixotropy;test tool of flow and leveling of coating;siloxane polymer coating;semiconductor and electronic part protection
- 김철현, 이명의, 대한민국 특허 출원번호 10-2011-0007098.
- 김철현, 이명의, 대한민국 특허 출원번호 10-2011-0022216.
- C. H. Kim, W. O. Cho, M. E. Lee and H. M. Cho, The 1st International Symposium on Applied Silicon Chemistry, Yonsei University Advanced Silicon Center, Abstract, 22, Wonju, Republic of Korea (2010).
- 김철현, 김기영, 대한민국 특허 등록번호 10-0982161.
- 김철현, 이명의, 대한민국 특허 출원번호 10-2010-0001308.
- L. J. Mathew, US Patent 6,357,763.
- D. Doraiswamy, The Origins of Rheology: A Short Historical Excursion. Dupont iTechnologies, Experimental Station, Wilmington, DE, USA 19880-0334.
- B. J. Liao, US Patent 7,268,850.
- R. Everaers, S. K. Sukumaran, G. S. Grest, C. Svaneborg, A. Sivasubramanian and K. Kremer, Sci., 303(5659), 823-826 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1091215
- M. I. Ojovan and W. E. Lee, J. Appl. Phys., 95(7), 3803-3810 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1647260
- R. H. Doremus, J. Appl. Phys., 92(12), 7619-7629 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1515132
- R. P. Chhabra and J. F. Richardson, 'Non-Newtonian Flow in the Process Industries', 6-33, Butterworth-Heinemann, MA, U.S.A., 1999.
- A. Fluegel, Glass Technol.: Eur. J. Glass Sci. Technol. A, 48(1), 13-30 (2007).
- R. B. Bird, R. C. Armstrong, and O. Hassager, 'Dynamics of polymeric Liquids', 2nd Ed., Vol. 1, 153- 189, John Wiley and Sons, New York, U.S.A., 1987.
- F. Y. Hsu, US Patent 7,787,094.
- D. C. Peacock and R. Marrett, J. Struct. Geology, 22, 1369-1378 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0191-8141(00)00047-X
- P. J. Daivis, and B. D. Todd, Intern. J. Thermophy., 19(4) 1063-1072 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022629407178
- Synthesis and Physical Property of Multi-Functional Siloxane Protective Coating Materials Applicable for Electronic Components vol.35, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2014.35.6.1665
Grant : LCD 및 반도체소자 보호용 Self-Leveling 실리콘 보호 코팅제 개발
Supported by : 지식경제부