- Volume 49 Issue 3
A basis of a subspace of
cusp forms;representation number;theta series
- H. Ivaniec and E. Kowalski, Analytic Number Theory, American Mathematical Society Colloquium publications volume 53, 2000.
- G. Lomadze, On the number of representations of positive integers by a direct sum of binary quadratic forms with discriminant -23, Georgian Math. J. 4 (1997), no. 6, 523-532. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022103424996
- T. Miyake, Modular Forms, Springer-Verlag, 1989.
- Representations by Certain Sextenary Quadratic Forms Whose Coefficients Are 1, 2, 3 and 6 vol.06, pp.04, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4236/apm.2016.64018
- The Bases of and the Number of Representation of Integers vol.2013, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/695265
- Fourier Coefficients of a Class of Eta Quotients of Weight 16 with Level 12 vol.06, pp.08, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4236/am.2015.68133
- Cusp forms in S 6(Γ 0(23)), S 8(Γ 0(23)) and the number of representations of numbers by some quadratic forms in 12 and 16 variables vol.34, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11139-013-9480-4