- Volume 15 Issue 5
Practice of Interdisciplinary Collaboration for Education of Technical Writing and Presentation
- Jo, Cheolwoo (Department of Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Nam, Kyoung-Woan (Department of Korean Language and Literature, Changwon National University)
- Received : 2011.10.04
- Accepted : 2012.09.10
- Published : 2012.09.30
This paper is about one practical case on applying interdisciplinary collaboration on the education of technical writing and presentation for the engineering students. There are many points for the collaboration on various stages. Points of collaboration from the literature faculty and engineering faculty are discussed. Also collaboration forms in each educational stage are discussed. Finally a practical case of applying the collaboration scheme are described based on a real class example.
- Kim, Se-ryoung, (2010), The Study on the Instruction Operation Program for Writing Education in ABEEK Accreditation, Eomun Yeon-Gu, 38(2): 321-349.
Lee, Yang-sook, (2010), A Study on The New Status of the
, Eomun Yeon-Gu, 38(3): 489-510
- Jin-sook, Nam․Pyeong-jeon, Lee, (2010), Team teaching class and its practice of using sample sentence and practice problems for 'writing of natural sciences and engineering, Korean Thought and Culture, 53: 335-357.
- Nam, Kyoung-woan, (2011), A Study on the Management way of University Writing Class, Sarim-Eomun Yeon-Gu, 21: 149-170.
- Nam, Kyoung-woan․Jo, Cheolwoo, (2012), Team Teaching as an Approach to Writing Education for the Engineering Students, Journal of Engineering Education Reserch 15(1): 9-17.
- Shelton, James H. (1994), Handbook for Technical Writing, NTC Business books.
- Alley, Michael, (1996), The Craft of Scientific Writing, Third edition, Springer.
- Beer, David, McMurray David, (1997), A Guide to Writing as an Engineer, Wiley.