- Volume 15 Issue 5
Development and Application of Educational Programs to Provide New Opportunities to Engineering Students: Focus on CNU Engineering Fair
- Park, Ki-Moon (Korea Invention Promotion Association) ;
- Kim, Young-Min (Chungnam National University) ;
- Hong, Jun-Hee (Chungnam National University) ;
- Lew, Jae-Moon (Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2011.10.04
- Accepted : 2012.09.10
- Published : 2012.09.30
This article presents the development and application of educational programs at Chungnam National University(CNU). College of engineering in CNU developed the engineering education program, CNU Engineering Fair, in 2009, and it is annually holding in September or October. The purposes of the fair are to show superiority of the college of engineering students of CNU, to strengthen the industry-university cooperation and to motivate students to lead their engineering interests. As a result of the fair, the opportunity to understand the college of engineering has been increased for students in the college of engineering as well as the public. As the development of human resources has been concerned, it gives us a chance for individual development and career development. Finally, the fair causes interests in engineering to high school students.
Engineering Fair;Education;Educational Programs;Development;Application
- Ki Moon Park, Jun Hee Hong, Jae Moon Lew, Young Min Kim.(2011). 2nd Asian Conference on Engineering Education (ACEE 2011) - Challenges and Innovations in Engineering Education-. Proceeding of ACEE 2011: 53.
- Seul Jung.(2011). Development of a Creative Robot School Program for Motivating Elementary School Students. Journal of Engineering Education Research, 14(3): 31-37.