- Volume 12 Issue 5
Since the Canon EOS 5D Mark II with which the Full HD video shooting is possible was launched in 2008, the utilization of the DSLR cameras has been increasing in the video production field. In this thesis, the shortages and advantages of the video functions that the 5D Mark II cameras have will be analysed and they will be compared with the RED cameras that are most widely used in the video production field today. Through this, the utilization of the DSLR camera in the film production field will be investigated. The DSLR camera has the advantage of having good clear picture since it uses the image sensor of big size, and of being able to utilize the various lenses of good quality, and is small in size and light in weight compared to the conventional HD cameras. Although, there are some limitations that there are parts to be improved such as the sound recording problems and development of various additional equipments, the excellent usage that the DLSR cameras have is presenting a new possibility for the film production.
Digital Filmmaking;Digital Camera;DSLR Camera
- 유재형, 영화영상 기술 용어집, 영진위, 1999.
- Scott Billups, Digital Moviemaking 3.0, Focal Press, 2009.
- 고현욱, "디지털 영화제작을 위한 레드 원 카메라의 활용성 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.9, No.9, p.169, 2009.
- 김규동, "DSLR 카메라를 이용한 동영상의 활용", 중앙대학교, p.14, 2011.
- Kurt Lancaster, DSLR CINEMA, Focal Press, 2010.
- C. Weston and C. Coe, Creative DSLR Photography, Focal Press, 2008.
- H. Kraus, Mastering HD video with your DSLR, Rocky Nook, 2010.
- 니시히라 히데오, 고급사용자를 위한 DSLR 렌즈선택가이드, 제이앤씨커뮤니티, 2009.
- 조관희, "DSLR 카메라의 동영상 화질분석과 활용방안에 관한 연구", 상명대학교, p.28, 2010.
- 강남준, "HDTV와 디지털 영상처리 기술이 TV 프로그램 제작에 미치는 영향", 방송문화연구, 제15권, 제2호, p.12, 2003.