- Volume 12 Issue 5
The purpose of this article is to study on the public administration in the perspective of I Ching(周易) which is the original philosophy and science of East Asia. I Ching is divided into two different schools, namely, the school of Image- Number I(象數易) and the school of Right Theory I(義理易). The school of Image- Number I are five science and technology(名 卜 醫 相 山) and astronomy, and so forth. And the school of Right Theory I are a Confucanist, a Taoist, a Mukist and all other thoughts. The meaning of Eastern Public Administration in mordern society is newer and better advanced concept, theory, and thoughts than western science and technology.
Eastern Public Administration;I Ching;Image-Number I;Chi;Yin Yang and Five Element
Supported by : 충북대학교
- 高懷民, 정병석 역, 周易哲學의 理解, 서울: 문예출판사, 1978.
- 김석진, 周易과 世界, 서울: 동신출판사, 1991.
- 김석진, 周易入門, 서울: 대유학당, 1997.
- 이정용, 易의 神學, 서울: 대한기독교서회, 1998.
- 박성래, "동아시아 전통과학과 도교", 도교와 과학, 서울: 비봉출판사, 1990.
- 조용헌, 오백년 내력의 명문가 이야기, 서울: 도서출판 푸른역사, 2003.