- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Wind Pressure Stability Analysis of the Platform Screen Door in Urban Railway
도시철도 승강장 스크린 도어의 풍압 안정성 해석
- Received : 2011.10.17
- Accepted : 2012.01.17
- Published : 2012.02.26
Installation of screen doors at platform ensures safety of passengers by separating platform from tracks. Besides, it reduces drought and air pressure caused by train conserves heating and cooling energy in the station. In order to guarantee safety of platform screen doors, design considering evaluation of wind pressure requires. In this study, Sosa station, semisealed screen door and EMU are analyzed to estimate the wind pressure of platform screen doors model. Also Sosa station is influenced by climatic condition because it exposed to outside. Therefore, analysis on the wind pressure of platform screen doors is performed under the worst weather condition such as typhoon. The results of analysis, Maximum inside pressure 287 Pa, and consideration of outside pressure as typhoon to the maximum design pressure of 865 Pa 2756.25 Pa conditions approximately 3.1 times the difference can be seen that ensure stability.
- H.S. Kim, G.P. Park, M.T. Lee, G.D. Moon (2004) Actual Noise Condition of the Subway Station in Gwang-ju City, 2004 Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, pp. 934-937.
- J.W. Yoon, J.I. Park, H.O. Kwon, Y.C. Kim, D.H. Kim (2001) The Structural Performance Estimation and Assessment of Noise Barrier by Wind Pressure, 2001 Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, pp. 150-154.
- D.W. Kim, J.M. Kim, S.J. Joo, J.H. Park (2009) Characteristics of Wind Pressure on the Platform Screen Door and Ceiling due to Train Wind, Transactions of the Wind Engineering Institute of Korea, 13(1), pp. 32-39.
- Y.S. Kim, D.H. Kim, Y.H. Kim, K.B. Shin, E.G. Lee (2008) Unsteady Wind Pressure Analysis on PSD Considering Subway Station Configurations, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(1), pp. 13-18.
- W.J. Chio, J.D. Jeo, J.H. Kim, G.H. Jeo (2006) The Investigation of Structural Safety on a PSD and PSD Testing Equipment using Finite Element Method, 2006 Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Machine Engineering, pp. 27-32.
- J.Y. Lee, K.B. Shin, B.J. Ryu, J.S. Jeon, D.H. Kim, E.K. Lee (2006) Evaluation of the Structural Stability of Platform Screen Door, 2006 Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 7-14.
- H.K. Jeong, M.Y. Ha, K.C. Kim, C.H. Jeon (2004) Simulation of Fluid Flow Inside the Subway Station with PSD, 2004 Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Machine Engineering, pp. 1430-1435.
- Comparison Analysis of the Environmental Impact of VSL Anchors and RBanchors Using a Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) vol.18, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.6.558