- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Noise Sources Localization on High-Speed Trains by using a Microphone Array
마이크로폰 어레이를 이용한 고속철도 차량의 소음원 도출 연구
- 노희민 (한국철도기술연구원 고속철도연구본부) ;
- 조준호 (한국철도기술연구원 에코시스템연구실) ;
- 최성훈 (한국철도기술연구원 고속철도연구본부) ;
- 홍석윤 (서울대학교 조선해양공학부)
- Received : 2011.11.07
- Accepted : 2011.12.05
- Published : 2012.02.26
In this paper, noise of Korean high-speed trains (KTX) running at different speed from 150 to 300km/h was measured by a microphone array system. From the measurement, relation between maximum sound pressure levels and train moving speeds of KTX was drawn and a regression coefficient from the relation was also derived. Moreover, increases of SPL with speeds of KTX were analyzed in the frequency domain. From the analysis, sound characteristics of passing-by noise of KTX were provided. Then, dominant noise source areas were obtained from the measurements and propagation patterns of KTX in vertical direction were also investigated. Finally, noise sources of KTX were identified from inspection of noise maps.
Grant : 400km/h급 고속철도 인프라 시범적용 사업의 400km/h 고속철도 소음원 모델 구축 및 소음원 기여도 분석 과제
Supported by : 국토해양부
- H.-M. Noh (2006) Designing a Microphone Array System for Noise Measurements on High-Speed Trains, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 14(6), pp. 477-483.
- David Thompson (2009) Railway noise and vibration: mechanism, modelling and means of control, Elsevier, pp. 6-9.
- Don H.Johnson and Dan E.Dungeon, Array Signal (1993) pp. 113-118.
- Bruel & Kjear, Technical Review No.1 (2004) Beamforming.
- F. Possion, P.E. Gautier, F. Letorneaux (2008) Noise Sources for High Speed Trains: a Review in the TGV Case, Noise and Vibration Mitigation for Rail Transportation Systems, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design, Vol. 99, pp. 71-77. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-74893-9_10
- A. Van Beek, Rail sources-state of the art, Harmonoise report HAR12TR-020118-SNCF10
- C. Mellet, F. Letournearux, F. Possion, C. Talotte (2006) High speed train noise emission: Lasted Investigation of the aerodynamic/rolling noise contribution, Journal of Sound and Vibration, pp. 535-546.
- Noise Contribution Analysis of Pantograph Using Real Train Experiment vol.19, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2016.19.3.271
- Theoretical Analysis on the Array Microphone Measurement for Noise from Rails vol.33, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2014.33.4.238
- Aerodynamic Noise Characteristics of High-speed Trains by the Beamforming Method vol.15, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.3.231
- Analyses of the Railway Noise Transmission Characteristics of the Rooms in High-speed Train Stations Depending on Building Types vol.34, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2015.34.5.385
- Instantaneous Environmental Noise Simulation of High-speed Train by Quasi-stationary Analysis vol.22, pp.10, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2012.22.10.1003