- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on the Speed Control Code Design for Fixed Block TCS
고정폐색 열차제어시스템 속도제어코드 설계에 관한 연구
- 이강미 (한국철도기술연구원 지능형도시철도제어연구실) ;
- 신경호 (한국철도기술연구원 지능형도시철도제어연구실) ;
- 신덕호 (한국철도기술연구원 지능형도시철도제어연구실) ;
- 이재호 (한국철도기술연구원 지능형도시철도제어연구실)
- Received : 2011.10.14
- Accepted : 2011.12.16
- Published : 2012.02.26
Kyung-Bu High Speed Railway is operated in train control system(tcs) of fixed block operated in a way of dividing track circuits into several blocks in accordance with operation circumstances such as rolling stocks, grade, curves and facilities. The TCS of fixed block system refers to a continuous train control system, which transfers operational information such as entry and exit speed, distance-to-go, and deceleration etc. into on-board train control equipment on the basis of block occupancy of a preceding train. It guarantees a safe operation of trains by giving an emergency braking order, in case that a train exceeds an entry and exit speed of a corresponding block. In this paper, we analyze the speed control code deducing in accordance with maximum operation speed and characteristics of rolling stocks by analyzing principles of generation of speed control code allocated in blocks for safe operation, then train operational efficiency was analyzed by means of analysis of operation headway in accordance with the deduced speed control code. This study will be used to design in case of getting an increase in speed for existing high speed line or new high speed line TCS.
- Y.S. Cheon, S.H. Ahn, C.S. Kim (2010) A Study on the Driving Regulation of the Urban Railway Electric Multiple Units with Block Systems Block system, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(1), pp. 92-98.
- ATC Functional Description (2004) Ansaldo STS.
- S.H. Chang, G.Y. An, J.H. Lee, K.M. Lee (2010) A Study on Speed-Up Technology for Train Control System of High Speed Line, 2010 Autumn conference, pp. 202-202.
- Interface Specification IAN09A (2009) Ansaldo STS.
- Blocksection Function Description (2007) Ansaldo STS.
- System parameters TGV Coree (2003) Ansaldo STS.
- Project LGV350 Coree du Sud Expertise/Conseil, SNCF-I
- Analysis of Return Current Effect for AF Non-insulated Track Circuit in ITX Vehicle Operation vol.62, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.4.584
- Laser Radar-Based Railroad Crossing Detection Device Developed for Crossing Security Device Integration vol.38C, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2013.38C.5.471
- Functional Testing of Level Crossing Obstruction Detecting System Using Laser Radar Sensor vol.39C, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2014.39C.3.307