- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Analysis of Reliability and Loss Cost by Appling k out of n System in Combined On-board Signaling System
차상통합신호시스템에서 k out of n 시스템 적용에 대한 신뢰도 및 손실비용 분석에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.11.07
- Accepted : 2012.02.06
- Published : 2012.02.26
There are ATC (Automatic Train Control), ATP (Automatic Train Protection), ATS (Automatic Train Stop) and ATO (Automatic Train Operation) etc. in train control systems. As various train control systems are installed according to sections, on-board signaling systems are installed to apply to the section. Hence, operation flexibility of trains is decreased. In other words, when trains are operated in the section where other train control systems are used, the on-board signaling systems are changed. Recently, a study on the combined on-board signaling system has been researched to solve this problem. The combined on-board signaling system consists of ATC, ATP and ATS device. Because the train control systems are vital, it needs to design the combined on-board signaling system by using k out of n system. In this paper, when k out of n system is applied in the combined on-board signaling system, the reliability and loss cost are analyzed by using failure rate in each device. Hence, the ideal number of systems is presented according to the number of outputs.
Grant : 차세대 고속철도 차상신호장치의 RAMS활동
Supported by : 국토해양부
- S.-C. Seo (2009) Reliability Analysis for Train Control System by Software Fault Tolerance Techniques, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(6), pp. 1043-1048.
- M.-S. Kim (2011) Reliability Analysis for Train Control System by Hardware Architecture in Fault Tolerance System, Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering, 1(2), pp. 140-144. https://doi.org/10.5370/JICEE.2011.1.2.140
- G.-H. Min (2008) A Study on a Safety Activity on Safety Critical Related Software in Train Control System, Proceedings of the Annual Conference & Exhibition The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 2, pp. 1077-1083.
- J.-K. Hwang (2000) Software Design as Simulator in Signal Control System, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 269-275.
- D.-H. Shin (2000) A Study on Hardware Redundancy Architecture on Fault-Tolerant System, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 598-604.
- Hunter Technology (2010) Development of combined onboard signaling system, pp. 135-141.
- Hyundai Rotem (2010) RAMS of on-board signaling system in next generation high speed transit, pp. 144-149.
- W. Nelson (1990) Accelerated Testing : Statistical Models, Test Plans and Data Analysis, Wiley, pp. 201-206.
- S.G. Papastavridis (1989) Reliability of a consecutive-k-out-ofn : F system for Markov-dependent components, IEEE Trans. on reliability, 38(4), pp. 460-461. https://doi.org/10.1109/24.46464