- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A study on Development of method for Train Schedule Simulation
철도 차량운행계획 시뮬레이션 방법론 개발에 대한 연구
- Received : 2011.12.08
- Accepted : 2012.02.13
- Published : 2012.02.26
Presently, because making process of train service plan consist of various constraint condition, for example structure of track, structure of track in station, train maintenance time and others for considering to be necessary of train management, it has been had extremely complex structure problems. For these reasons, it has big problems to compare analysis for various train service time-table. A study suggest methodology to choice service the most effective schedule and plan of train put before comparative analysis on making train diamond picture's expected effect of established possible various train time-table in making process of train service schedule for improving effectiveness and organization of train service schedule establishment. A study uses Line-Blocking theory for analyzing train service time-table and analyze example for regional train Sadang to Ansan section in 4line.
- S.-I. Han, D.-K. Lee (2010) Study of Improving the Operation Diagram of Seoul Metro Line 9 by Diversifying Train Patterns, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(1), pp. 125-130.
- Tsang, Edward (1993) Foundations of Constraint Satisfaction, Academic Press, London.
- S.P. Hong, K.M. Kim, K.S. Lee, B.H. Park, S.H. Hong (2006) A pragmatic algorithm for the Minimum Railway Stock Maintenance Routing Problem, 2006 Autumn Conference & Annual Meeting of Korea Institute of Industrial Engineers/The Korean Academic Society of Business Administration.
- Y.-J. Kwon, D.-S. Moon (2000) A Study of developing fare structure on the high speed rail, 2000 Autumn Conference & Annual Meeting of Korean Society for Railway.
- Y.-T. Park, S.-W. Kang (2003) The State of the art and Future Research Subjects of Vehicle Fleet Scheduling System in Korea and Foreign Country, Korea Distribution Association.
- K.-S. Seo (2004) A Study on Change of the Existing Railroad Operating and User Effect of High Speed Railroad System in Japan, 2005 Autumn Conference & Annual Meeting of Korean Society for Railway, pp. 34-41.
- B.-H. Yang, Y.-H. Lee (1994) A Vehicle Feet Planning System with Multi-Objective Optimization, The Korean Academic Society of Business Administration.
- J.-M. Won, J.-H. Hwang (1997) An Analysis on Time Saving Effects of Urban Express Rail System, Korea Planners Association, 32(6), pp. 121-131.
- Calculating and Improving Operational Decision-Making Indices for Public Railways by Inclusion of Non-economic Factors vol.16, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.1.065
- New approach of vacuum preloading with booster prefabricated vertical drains (PVDs) to improve deep marine clay strata vol.55, pp.10, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1139/cgj-2017-0412