- Volume 12 Issue 1
Due to the large scale application of software systems, software reliability plays an important role in software developments. In this paper, a software reliability growth model (SRGM) is proposed for testing time. The testing time on the right is truncated in this model. The intensity function, mean-value function, reliability of the software, estimation of parameters and the special applications of Pareto NHPP model are discussed. This paper, a numerical example of applying using time between failures and parameter estimation using maximum likelihood estimation method, after the efficiency of the data through trend analysis model selection, depended on difference between predictions and actual values, were efficient using the mean square error and
- Gokhale, S. S. and Trivedi, K. S. "A tim e/structure based software reliability mode l", Annals of Software Engineering. 8, pp. 85-121. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1018923329647
- Goel AL, Okumoto K, " Time-dependent fault detection rate model for software and other performance measures", IEEE Trans Reliab 28, pp.206-11, 1978.
- Huang C-Y. "Performance analysis of soft ware reliability growth models with testing -effort and change-point". J Syst Software 76, pp. 181-194, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2004.04.024
- Kuei-Chen, C., Yeu-Shiang, H., and Tzai- Zang, L. "A study of software reliability growth from the perspective of learning effects". Reliability Engineering and System Safety 93, pp. 1410-.1421, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2007.11.004
- Prince, D. R. and Vivekanandan, P., "TRUNCATED SOFTWARE RELIABILITY G ROWTH MODEL", performance measure, Korean J. Comput. & Appl. Math.(Series A) Vol. 9, pp. 761-769, 2002.
- A. K. Sheikh, J. K. Boah, M. Younas., "Truncated Extreme value model for popeline Reliability", Reliability Engineering and system safety, Vol. 28, pp.1-14, 1989.
- 간광현, 이재곤, 김희철, "기록값 통계량 모형기 초한 NHPP 소프트웨어 신뢰성에 관한 연구 ", 한국통신학회논문지, 30권12T호, pp.356-363, 2005년 12월
- L. Kuo and T. Y. Yang."Bayesian Computation of Software Reliability".Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol.91, p p. 763-773, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1996.10476944
- Hee-Cheul KIM and Hyoung-Keun Park, " The Comparative Study of Software Optim al Release Time Based on Burr Distribution", International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, Volume 2, Number 3, pp. 119-128, 2010. https://doi.org/10.4156/ijact.vol2.issue3.13
- Musa, J. D and Okumoto, K. "A Logarith mic Poisson Execution Time Model for Software Reliability Measurement,"Proceeding the 7th International Conference on Software Engineering. pp. 230-238, 1984.
- J. F. Lawless. Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1981.
- Y. HAYAKAWA and G. TELFAR "Mixed Poisson-Type Processes with Application in Software Reliability", Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 31, pp. 151-156, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0895-7177(00)00082-0
- K. Kanoun and J. C. Laprie, "Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering", M.R.Lyu, Editor, chapter Trend Analysis. McGraw -Hill New York, NY: 1996; p.401-437.