- Volume 9 Issue 1
A Study on the Mathematical Model of Capability based EA Framework for Align, Integration and Interoperability of Enterprise Resource
엔터프라이즈 자원의 정렬, 통합 및 상호운용성을 위한 능력기반 EA2I프레임워크의 수학적 모델에 관한 연구
- Park, Sanggun (Ajou university, Graduate School of NCW Engineering) ;
- Lee, Tae-gong (Ajou university, Graduate School of Information and Communication Technology) ;
- Son, Hyunsik (Ajou university, Graduate School of NCW Engineering)
- Published : 2012.03.30
Many Countries are recently focued on building capability based military and operating for the defense budget efficiency and operational effectiveness. The EA not only defines enterprise scope but also identifies relation among them, manage change and complexity. Accordingly, this research aims to build architecture framework which can achieve alignment, integration and interoperability by developing it with output. Through this, architecture framework can be changed into force development and operation. And it can be used for construction of effective force and operation for NCO by applying mathematical model and method of force priority development based on developed capabilities-based architecture framework.
- 국방부, "국방전력발전업무규정", 2009.
- 박상건, 이태공, 임남규, 손현식, 김한욱, "능력기반전력 구조를 위한 통합능력프레임워크 연구", 한국국방경영분석학회, 2010, p. 39.
- 박상건, 이태공, 손현식, 홍순일, "RTM기반 EA2I프레임 워크에 관한 연구", 정보기술아키텍처연구, 제8권 제1호, 201, p 59.
- 이태공, "NCW 이론 및 응용", 홍릉과학출판사, 2008, p.6.
- 이헌중, 이태공, "활용기반 EA 추진방안 연구", 한국정보화진흥원, 2009, p 52.
- 임남규, 손현식, 박상건, 이태공, "국방아키텍처프레임워크 경향 및 MND-AF 발전방향", JITA Vol. 6. No.2, p. 171, 2009.
- 홍진기, "전장아키텍처를 활용한 능력기반평가 방안", KIDA, 2009.
- 해군본부, "해군기본교리", 2007, p. 5-8.
- Binyam Solomon, "The Department of National Defence Strategic Cost Model", Defence R&D Canada Centre for Operational Research & Analysis, 2008.
- "Capabilities-Based Assessment (CBA) User Guide V3", US Joint chief of staff J-8, 2009.
- CIO Council, "Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework", CIO Council, 1999.
- "CJCSI 3270.01G Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System", US Joint Chief of Staff, 2009, p GL-3.
- CJCSM 3500.04D, "Universal Joint Task List", US Joint Staff, 2008.
- C.S. Boyd, "Review of Assessment Approaches For NCW Prioritsation & Integration", 2006.
- Debbie Blakeney, "Operational research tools supporting the force development process for the canadian forces", I&S Journal, 2005.
- DoD, "DODAF 1.0 Deskbook", US DoD, 2003, p. 3-9.
- "JP 3-30 Command and Control Joint Air Operation", US Joint chief of staff, 2010.
- "JP 3-60 Joint Targeting", US Joint chief of staff, 2007.
- Namkyu Lim, "A Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks based on EA Quality Attributes", 2009 10th ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, 2009, p 286.
- Paul K. Davis, Analytic Architecture for Capabilities- Based Planning, Mission-System Analysis, and Transformation, RAND, 2002.
- Paul K. Davis, Portfolio-Analysis Methods for Assessing Capability Options, Rand, 2008.
- Peter W. Matisoo, "Enabling Joint Interdependence through Capability Portfolio Management", 2009.
- Robert K. Murphy, Transparency In Force Modernization Decisions, Information & Security Journal, 2009.
- Sang-Gun ParkTag-Gong LeeNamKyu LimHyun- Sik Son, "Integrated Framework and Methodology for Capability Priority Decisions", INFORMATION & SECURITY. An International Journal, Vol. 25, 2010, p. 78-98.
- Todor Tagarev, Introduction to Program-Based Defense Resource Management, The Quarterly Journal, 2006, p 58.
- Todor TAGAREV, Formalizing the optimization problem in long-term capability planning, Vol. 23, No1, 2009, p. 99-114.
- Velizar Shalamanov, 2020 air force mission capabilities packages from operational analysis perspective, Information & Security Journal Vol. 21, 2007.
- JCAS, http://jcams.penbaymedia.com/jcas. cfm (검색 일 2011년 9월 21일)