- Volume 61 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Simulation Method for the Driving Characteristics of Washing Machine using BLDC Motor
가정용 BLDC 전동기 세탁기의 운전특성 시뮬레이션
- Received : 2012.04.30
- Accepted : 2012.06.27
- Published : 2012.07.01
This paper studied about the measurement method of the instantaneous dynamic load characteristics. this experimental study, we derived the instantaneous washing load characteristics and inertial moment characteristics according to the amount of laundry and water level. Also, this studied about the dynamic driving characteristics simulation method for the prediction of washing performance based on this load characteristics analysis. For this study, the design parameters of the driving motor are obtained by FEM analysis and the experiment. By using theses motor parameters and load characteristics, the instantaneous driving characteristics simulation is accomplished and it is verified with the experimental result of various driving conditions. The results of this paper would be very useful to the prediction of washing mode operation characteristics, and it can be also utilized to the washer motor control algorithm design for the washing performance improvement.
BLDC (Blushless DC) motor;Washing machine;Instantaneous characteristics;Measurement method
Supported by : 경남대학교
- Dong-Won Kim, Kwan-Yuhl Cho, "The Trend of Technical Development for Washing machines", KIPE, v.5, no 5, pp 12-15, Oct, 2000.
- Jung-Hyo Lee, Won-Chul Lee, Jae-sung Yu, Yong-Chae Jung and Chung-yuen Won, "Load modeling of the drum washing machine considering the mechanical characteristics", KIPE, v.12 no. 6, pp 491-499, 2007.
- Rajamani, H.S., McMahon, R.A., "Induction motor drives for domestic appliances ", Industry Applications Magazine, IEEE, pp.21-26, Jun, 1997.
- Kyung-Min Kim, "Vector control of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor for crum washing machine", Unpublished master dissertation ,Electrical and Computer Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ, 2010.
- Ju Lee, "Design and control of DD(Direct Drive) Motor", HCEM, Electricity/Design Part, 2005.
- Dae-Sung Jung, "Optimal Design of Magnet Shape of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Electrical engineering, Hanyang Univ., 2009.
- BulentzErtan, H., Yalciner, L.B., "Performance calculation of SR motors for optimum design and a washing machine application", Electrical Machines, 18th International Conference, ICEM, 2008.
- Chang-sung Jin, Dae-Sung Jung, K-Chan Kim, Yon-Do Chun, Hyung-Woo Lee, Ju Lee, "A Study on Improvement Magnetic Torque Characteristics of IPMSM for Direct Drive Washing Machine", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, VOL. 45, NO.6, JUNE, 2009
- Performance Evaluation of a Washing Machine of Unconstrained Transmission vol.31, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2014.31.4.343