- Volume 34 Issue 2
In this paper, we study some properties of spaces having countable tightness and spaces having weakly countable tightness. We obtain some necessary and sufficient conditions for a space to have countable tightness. And we introduce a new concept of weakly countable tightness which is a generalization of countable tightness and show some properties of spaces having weakly countable tightness.
- A. V. Arhangel'skii and L. S. Pontryagin (Eds.), General Topology I, Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 17, Springer-Verlage, Berlin, 1990.
- A. V. Arhangel'skii, Topological Function Spaces, Mathematics and Its Appl. (Soviet Series), vol. 78, Kluwer Academic Publ., London, 1992.
- A. V. Arhangel'skii and P. J. Collins, On submaximal spaces, Topology and its Appl. 64(1995), 219-241. https://doi.org/10.1016/0166-8641(94)00093-I
- J. Dugundji, Topology, Allyn and Bacon, Inc., Boston, 1970.
- S. P. Franklin, Spaces in which sequences suffice, Fund. Math. 57(1965), 107-115. https://doi.org/10.4064/fm-57-1-107-115
- H. Z. Hdeib, On spaces which has countable tightness, Questions Answers Gen. Topology 6(1)(1988), 11-20.
- W. C. Hong, Generalized Frechet-Urysohn spaces, J. Korean Math. Soc. 44(2)(2007), 261-273. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2007.44.2.261
- W. C. Hong, A note on spaces which have countable tightness, Commun. Korean Math. Soc., 26(2)(2011), 297-304. https://doi.org/10.4134/CKMS.2011.26.2.297
- S. Lin and C. Zheng, The k-quotient images of metric spaces, Commun. Korean Math. Soc., 27(2)(2012), 377-384. https://doi.org/10.4134/CKMS.2012.27.2.377
- M. A. Moon, M. H. Cho and J. Kim, On AP spaces concerning with compact-like sets and submaximality, Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. 52(2)(2011), 293-302.
- T. W. Rishel, A class of spaces determined by sequences with their cluster points, Portugal. Math. 31(1972), 187-192.
- F. Siwiec, Generalizations of the first axiom of countability, Rocky Mountain J. Math. 5(1)(1975), 1-60. https://doi.org/10.1216/RMJ-1975-5-1-1
- L. A. Steen and J. A. Seebach, Jr., Counterexamples in topology, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1978.
- Y. Tanaka, Necessary and sufficient conditions for products of k-spaces, Topology Proceedings, 14(1989), 281-313.
- A. Wilansky, Topology for Analysis, Ginn and Company, 1970.