- Volume 11 Issue 2
There has been a growing interest in firms' environmental sustainability activities to improve environmental practices in their supply chain. This study aims to deal with supplier evaluation of firm's green supply chain management (GSCM) criteria with incomplete information. Nevertheless, the suitable supplier is a key strategic direction in eliminating environmental impact on supply chain management for manufacturing firms. The firm's GSCM criteria and supplier selection need to be unified as a system to improve the firm's performance.
Grey Relational Analysis;Firm's Green Supply Chain Management
- Carr, A. S. and Smeltzer, L. R. (1999), The relationship of strategic purchasing to supply chain management, European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 5, 43-51. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-7012(98)00022-7
- Chen, C. T., Lin, C. T., and Huang, S. F. (2006), A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management, International Journal of Production Economics, 102, 289-301. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2005.03.009
- Deng, J. L. (1989), Introduction to grey system theory, The Journal of Grey System, 1, 1-24.
- Humphreys, P. K., Wong, Y. K., and Chan, F. T. S. (2003), Integrating environmental criteria into the supplier selection process, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 138, 349-356. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-0136(03)00097-9
- Lee, A. H. I., Kang, H.-Y., Hsu, C.-F., and Hung, H.-C. (2009), A green supplier selection model for hightech industry, Expert Systems with Application, 36, 7917-7927. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2008.11.052
- Sarkis, J. (1998), Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices, European Journal of Operational Research, 107, 159-174. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-2217(97)00160-4
- Srivastava, S. K. (2007), Green supply-chain management: a state-of-the-art literature review, International Journal of Management Reviews, 9, 53-80. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2370.2007.00202.x
- Tan, K. C., Kannan, V. R., and Handfield, R. B. (1998), Supply chain management: supplier performance and firm performance, International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, 34, 2-9.
- Tseng, M. L. (2009), A causal and effect decision making model of service quality expectation using greyfuzzy DEMATEL approach, Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 7738-7748. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2008.09.011
- Tseng, M. L. (2010a), An assessment of cause and effect decision-making model for firm environmental knowledge management capacities in uncertainty, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 161, 549-564. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-009-0767-2
- Tseng, M. L. (2010b), Using linguistic preferences and grey relational analysis to evaluate the environmental knowledge management capacity, Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 70-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2009.05.020
- Tseng, M. L., Divinagracia, L., and Divinagracia, R. (2009a), Evaluating firm's sustainable production indicators in uncertainty, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 57, 1393-1403. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2009.07.009
- Tseng, M. L., Chiang, J. H., and Lan, L. W. (2009b), Selection of optimal supplier in supply chain management strategy with analytic network process and choquet integral, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 57, 330-340. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2008.12.001
- Tseng, M. L., Lin, Y. H., Chiu, A. S. F., and Liao, J. C. H. (2008), Using FANP approach on selection of competitive priorities based on cleaner production implementation: a case study in PCB manufacturer, Taiwan, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 10, 17-29. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-007-0109-4
- Yao, Y., Palmer, J., and Dresner, M. (2007), Aninterorganizational perspective on the use of electronically- enabled supply chains, Decision Support Systems, 43, 884-896. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2007.01.002
- Zhu, Q. and Geng, Y. (2001), Integrating environmental issues into supplier selection and management: a study of large and medium-sized state-owned enterprises in China, Greener Management International, 103, 27-40.
- Zhu, Q., Sarkis, J., and Lai, K.-H. (2008), Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation, International Journal of Production Economics, 111, 261-273. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2006.11.029