- Volume 28 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Visitor Behavior and Importance-Satisfaction Analysis in Provincial Wando-arboretum
도립 완도수목원 방문객의 이용행태 및 중요도-만족도 분석
Kim, Min-Hee;Jin, Seung-Hyun;Park, Jong-Suk;Ahn, Young-Sang;An, Ki-Wan
- Received : 2012.02.17
- Accepted : 2012.02.26
- Published : 2012.02.29
A study surveyed to visitor's user behavior and importance-satisfaction in the Provicial Wando-arboretum. As the results of the research, Most of the visitors are 40s and 50s and live in Jeonnam Region, Gwang-ju. The purpose of their visit was recreation, leisure or experience of a warm-temperate forest. Also the mean of importance was 3.94 and the mean of satisfaction was 3.51 in the Wando-arboretum. It appeared necessary for items of program development, homepage management and amenities including public toilet. The research results are expected to suggest efficient management measures. And expects with the research result that will be the possibility of raising the qualitative satisfaction of the visitor.
- An YH. 2001. Green Environmentology. Taerim Press, Seoul.
- Song DW, An YH. 2008. Improvement Plan and Presnet Condition of Botanical Garden and Arboretum in Korea. Journal of the Korean Society of Plant and Environment Design 4: 37-42.
- Lim YJ, Bae JG, Ju JS, Lee DS. 2008. An Analysis of Visitor's Motivation and Satisfaction By Visitor's Past Experience at Korea National Arboretum. Korean Institute of Forest Recreation 12: 47-55.
- Kim JS, Oh DK, Kim SB. 2010. Visitor's Evaluation of Trail in the Hanbat Arboretum: A Case Importance-Satisfaction Analysis. Journal of Korean Forest Society 99: 404-413.
- Hong SK, Kim JH, Kim YH, Kim SJ, Jang HC, Lee SH, Tae YL. 2010. Perceived Value, Satifaction and Revisit Intention for Arboretum Visitors. Journal of Korean Forest Society 99: 517-527.
- Lee YY. 1999. Function and Role of Arboretum, Workshop for Specialization of Arboretum. Korea Forest Service, Daejeon.
- Lim YJ, Bae JG, Ju JS, Kim HJ. 2005. Analysis of Visitor's Behavior and Satisfaction in Korea National Arboretum. Korean Institute of Forest Recreation 9: 21-27.