- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The ETCS Convergence Terminal for Eco-driving and Vehicle Diagnostics
에코-드라이빙과 차량 진단 겸용 ETCS 융합 단말기
- Kim, Sam-Taek (Dept. of Computer Information Science & Engineering, Woosong University)
- 김삼택 (우송대학교 컴퓨터정보학과)
- Received : 2012.03.27
- Accepted : 2012.04.13
- Published : 2012.04.30
Nowadays, the problem of ETCS terminal in becoming popular gradually is that there is no services except for ETC. Therefore, we need new system that provide many type of additional services at one-terminal. In this paper, we study the additory function of ETCS terminal to afford many type of the vehicle administration beside collection and provider of traffic information. We descrived the method of Eco-driving function beside to save fuel signing instant and mean fuel-efficiency, measurement of section fuel-efficiency on OLED and then brings out the best driving habit in people and to prevent dangerous at the wheel as diagnosing engine oil, cooling water, fan belt, the point of changing consumables, diagnoses to an overheated engine, charges on generator through ECU. The multi-services terminal consist of the vehicle diagnosis module base on OBD-II and ETCS terminal.
- ISO 15765-2,"Diagnostics on Controller Area Networks -Part 2: Network layer Services", ISO,2004.
- ISO 15765-4,"Diagnostics on Controller Area Networks -Part 4 : Requirements for emission-related systems", ISO ,2004.
- ISO 14230-1,"Diagnostics Systems -Keyword Protocol 2000 - Part 2: Data Link Layer", ISO,1999.
- ISO 14230-2,"Diagnostics Systems -Keyword Protocol 2000 - Part 2: Data Link Layer", ISO,1999.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc, "Automotive ISO 9141 Serial Link Driver", Technical Sata, MC33199 Rev. 4.0, 2006.
- ELM Electronics Inc, "ELM327 v1.4b OBD to RS232 Interpreter", Technical Data, 2010.
- OBD-II homepage web site "http://www.obdii.com/".
- NEXTECH website, "https://www.carmanscaninfo.com/".
- "Technical status Update and Proposed Revisions to Malfunction and Diagnostic System Requirements Applicable to 1994 and Subsequent California Passenger Cars, Light-Duty rucks, and Medium-Duty Vehicles (OBDII)" CARB staff report,1
- Eun-Joo Lee, Sam-Taek Kim,"Research for modeling method of DES using Petri nets", The Journal of The Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecommunication Vol.11, No.5, pp.101-106, Oct. 2011.