- Volume 12 Issue 2
These days it is becoming more and more common to find electronic medical screening systems installed in Oriental hospitals and clinics. This is a relatively new development for the practice of traditional Oriental medicine. Specifically, Pulse detection machines are being utilized in order to help determine a patient's disease scientifically. However, identifying and diagnosing the specific disease correctly for each patient is still very difficult in Oriental medicine. The intention of this paper is to propose a solution which uses two separate Electronic systems working together to produce a better likelihood of finding the correct diagnosis for each patient. It is proposed that an EMR intelligent electronic chart system be developed and employed, which would utilize both Pulse wave system and a tongue detection system at the same time, in order to solve the problem. Computer simulation results have proven to show that EMR systems used in hospitals and clinics are more efficient and yield a more accurate diagnosis than traditional methods.
Supported by : 상지대학교
- Health Insurance plain, Statistical Yearbook of the Health Insurance Review and Assessment, Article 2001.
- JT kim, "Comprehensive health information system clinics". Health and Medical Informatics, Seoul, Hyeonmunsa 1999.
- "Digital era and the successful opening of the hospital management and strategy", Digital Medical Research Institute, Academic Aeminars, KIMES 2001
- YunYoung-Jun, jeonghyeonmin, Shin, Hak - Soo, Cho, Jung - Hyun, Soh, Kwang - Sup, " The correlation between pulse characteristics", Proceedings of the Biomedical Engineering, 1999
- EK Kim," College Sex, Family History According to the Constitution by Self-Defense Mechanisms and Research ', Dong-A University Master of Education Thesis, 2000
- J K Kim, " The Development of Digital Tongue Diagnosis System", Kyung Hee University, Bachelor Thesis, 2005
- E h Euh, "Tongue Diagnosis System for Digital Set Detection and Classification ", Kyung Hee University, 2006 Master's Thesis
- J. Haddadnia, K. Faez, and M. Ahmadi, "A Fuzzy Hybrid Learning Algorithm for Radial Basis Function Neural Network with Application in Human Face Re cognition," Pattern Recognition, Vol. 36, No. 5, 2003
- A. Kandal, L. Li, and Z. Cao, "Fuzzy Inference and Its Application to Control Systems, "Fuzzy Sets and Sytems, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 99-111, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(92)90254-2
- Kim, gwanghwan,"A study on medical records and standardized format",Korea Institute of Venture Technology Conference, 2010 Proceedings Pro ceedings Part 2, pp.507-508,
- Hong Seongcheol,"Blood on the needle with the ability to prevent a secondary infection Lancet and the development of electric decice", orea Institute of Academic Technology, v.12, no.12, pp.5464-5468,
- Implementation of Multi Electronic Acupuncture based on Internet vol.14, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.5.197
- Development of Tongue Diagnosis System Using ASM and SVM vol.18, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2013.18.4.045
- Oriental Medical Treatment System Based on Mobile Phone vol.14, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.3.199