- Volume 28 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Flora of the Coastal Forests on the Same Latitude of East and West Coast in Korea
우리나라 동위도지역(동해안, 서해안) 해안림의 식물상
Kim, Nam-Young;Choi, Hye-Jin;Kim, Young-Seol;Lee, Hak-Bong;Son, Ho-Jun;Park, Wan-Geun
- Received : 2012.04.23
- Accepted : 2012.05.07
- Published : 2012.05.31
Investigation of flora was performed from March to October of 2008 as Eastern and Western coastal districts located in the same latitude (
coastal forest;flora;East coast;West coast;same latitude
- Choi CH, Seo BS, Park WJ, Park SH. 2006. The Flora of Coastal Dune Area in Shinduri, Korea. Korean J Plant Res 19: 209-217.
- Choung YS, Ahn SY, Shin KI, Hong EJ, Hwang TH. 2004. Vegetation of Dongho Sand Dune in the East Coast of Korea. Journal of Basic Science 15: 177-188.
- Kim IS. 2004. Flora and stand structure of coastal forest on the east-coast in Gangwon-do. Graduate School, Kangwon National University, Chuncheon, Korea. (In Korean)
- Korea Forest Service. 1997. Rare and Endangered Plants, Korea National Arboretum, Pocheon, pp 255.
- Korea Meteorological Administration. 2010. http://www.kma.go. kr/Accessed 20 Feb 2012.
- Lee TB. 2003. Coloured flora of Korea I, II. Hyangmunsa, Seoul, pp 914, pp 910.
- Lee WT, Chon SK. 1983. Ecological Studies on the Coastal Plants in Korea -Floristic Composition and Standing Crop of the Sand Dune on the Southern Coast-. Journal of Ecology and Field Biology 6: 177-186.
- Lee WT, Chon SK. 1984. Ecological Studies on the Coastal Plants in Korea-On the Sand Dune Vegetation of the Western Coast-. Journal of Ecology and Field Biology 7: 74-84.
- Lee YN. 1996. Flora of Korea. Gyohaksa, Seoul, pp 1237.
- Ministry of Environment. 2005. Endemic Species of Korea. Ministry of Environnent, Gwacheon, pp 325-417.
- Nakai T. 1952. A Synoptical Sketch of Korean Flora. Bull Nat Sci Mus. Tokyo 31: 1-152.
- Oh HK, Kim YH, Lee WK. 2005. Studies on the Vascular Plants of the Seashore Baeklipo-Uihangri, Taean Peninsula. Journal of Korean Institute of Forest Recreation 9: 37-46.
- Oh SH, Kim HJ. 2008. The Plant Resources of the Sand Dune on Southern Coast And Jeju Island, Korea. Korea Journal Plant Resource 21: 374-387.
- Paik WG. 1994. Distribution of Plants Endemic to Korea. Korean Journal of Nature Conservation Association 13: 5-84.
- Park SH. 2001. Coloured Illustrations of Naturalized Plant of Korea (Appendix). Ilchokak, Seoul, pp 178.
- Song HS, Cho W. 2007. Diversity and Zonation of Vegetation Related Micro-Topography in Sinduri Coastal Dune, Korea. Korean Journal of Environment and Ecology 21: 290-298.
Supported by : 강원대학교