- Volume 36 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Effect of Highly Pressurized Hydrogen Gas on Tensile Properties of a Low-Alloy Steel Used for Manufacturing CNG Storage Vessels
CNG 저장용기용 저합금강의 인장 특성에 미치는 고압 수소가스의 영향
- Lee, H.M. (Center for Materials Measurement, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Jeong, I.H. (Center for Materials Measurement, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Park, J.S. (Center for Materials Measurement, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Nahm, S.H. (Center for Materials Measurement, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Han, J.O. (R&D Division, Korea Gas Corporation) ;
- Lee, Y.C. (R&D Division, Korea Gas Corporation)
- 이해무 (한국표준과학연구원 재료측정표준센터) ;
- 정인현 (한국표준과학연구원 재료측정표준센터) ;
- 박종서 (한국표준과학연구원 재료측정표준센터) ;
- 남승훈 (한국표준과학연구원 재료측정표준센터) ;
- 한정옥 (한국가스공사 연구개발원) ;
- 이영철 (한국가스공사 연구개발원)
- Received : 2010.12.24
- Accepted : 2012.05.21
- Published : 2012.08.01
SNG (synthetic natural gas or substitute natural gas) could contribute greatly toward energy security. In addition, HCNG (or
Hydrogen;CNG;Tensile Testing;Low Alloy Steel;Storage Vessel;Hollow Specimen
Grant : 수소의 전환/저장/이용을 위한 안전 측정기술 개발
Supported by : 한국표준과학연구원
- Chandel, M. and Williams, E., 2009, "Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG): Technology, Environmental Implications, and Economics," Duke University.
- Fujii, H., Ohmiya, S. and Kayama, T., 2006, "Comprehensive Research Facilities for Evaluation of Structural Materials Used in Hydrogen Environments," 16th World Hydrogen Energy Conference, Lyon, France.
- Han, G., He, J., Fukuyama, S. and Yokogawa, K., 1997, "Apparatus for Materials Testing in High-Pressure Hydrogen at Low Temperatures," Rev. Sci. Instrum., Vol. 68, pp. 4232-4235. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1148337
- Hammond, R. I. and Pargeter, R. J., 2007, "A Temperature Controlled Mechanical Test Facility to Ensure Safe Materials Performance in Hydrogen at 1000 Bar," HYSAFE 2007, San Sebastian, Spain.
- Dodge, B. F., 1953, "High-pressure Research in Chemical Engineering Department of Yale University," Trans. ASME, Vol. 75, No. 3, pp. 331-343.
- Buchsenschütz, R. and Dieser, K., 1983, "Investigation into the Hydrogen Susceptibility of Steels for Hydrogen Cylinders and Pressure Vessels," Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Proceedings of the 3rd International Seminar, pp. 388-394.
- Ogata, T., "Hydrogen Embrittlement Evaluation in Tensile Properties of Stainless Steels at Cryogenic Temperatures," Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials: Transactions of the International Cryogenic Materials Conference - ICMC, Vol. 54, pp. 124-131.
- Bhaduri, S., 2004, "Pressure Cylinders," Standard Handbook of Machine Design, 3rd Ed., McGraw- Hill, pp. 39.12-39.14.
- ISO 6892-1:2009, 2009, "Metallic materials - Tensile Testing - Part 1: Method of Test at Room Temperature," International Organization for Standardization.
- Wada, Y., Ishigaki, R., Tanaka, Y., Iwadate, T. and Ohnishi, K., 2005, "Hydrogen Environment Embrittlement of Low Alloy Steel at Room Temperature," 11th International Conference on Fracture, Turin, Italy.
- Moro, I., Briottet, L., Lemoine, P., Andrieu, E., Blanc, C., Odemer, G., Chêne, J. and Jambon, F., 2008, "Damage Under High-Pressure Hydrogen Environment of a High Strength Pipeline Steel X80," Effects of Hydrogen on Materials, Proc. of 2008 International Hydrogen Conference, pp. 357-364, 2009, ASM International.