- Volume 36 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Research on Pre- and Post-Processor for Analysis of Proportional Solenoid Valve
비례솔레노이드 밸브의 해석을 위한 전후처리기에 대한 연구
- Yun, Dong-Won (Robotics and Mechatronics Research Center, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Ham, Sang-Yong (Robotics and Mechatronics Research Center, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Park, Jung-Ho (Department of Energy Systems, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Yun, So-Nam (Department of Energy Systems, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Kim, Chil-Sung (SVC Inc.)
- 윤동원 (한국기계연구원 로봇메카트로닉스 연구실) ;
- 함상용 (한국기계연구원 로봇메카트로닉스 연구실) ;
- 박중호 (한국기계연구원 에너지기계연구실) ;
- 윤소남 (한국기계연구원 에너지기계연구실) ;
- 김칠성 ((주) SVC)
- Received : 2011.12.19
- Accepted : 2012.06.14
- Published : 2012.08.01
In this study, a wrapping program was developed to analyze a proportional solenoid valve more easily using a conventional finite element method (FEM) tool. To achieve an accurate solution when analyzing a solenoid valve, finite element analysis (FEA) is more suitable than a lumped method. To develop a program for modeling and analyzing the valve performance using FEA code for the user's convenience, it is assumed that the solenoid valve is composed of some simple geometries, namely, a triangle and a rectangle. This assumption helps users to model a solenoid valve simply. To check the feasibility of the developed code, an actual solenoid valve is analyzed, and it is found that the code can suitably analyze this valve. The characteristics of the proportional valve are well identified as indicated through the graphs.
- Yun, S.-N., Youn, D.-W., Jung, Y.-H., Ryu, J.-S. and Jo, J.-H., 2005, "High Pressure Control Valve for Common Rail System," KSAE 2005 Autumn Conference, pp.499-503.
- Yun, S. N., Ham, Y. B. and Jo, J. D., 2003, "Pressure Control Characteristics of Proportional Pressure Reducing Valve," Transactions of The Korean Society for Power System Engineering, Vol.7, No.1, pp.68-73.
- Yun, S., Kang, B., Sung, B. and Kim, H., 2000, "A Study on Characteristics of Nozzle/ Flapper Type Flow Control Servo Valve," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.18, No.1, pp.54-62.
- Ryu, J. S., Koh, C. S., Yun, S. and Ham, Y., 2003, "Characteristics Analysis of the Solenoid for High-Voltage Circuit Breaker," Proceedings of KIEE, pp.912-914.
- Kim, D. S., Park, S. W. and Koh, C. S., 2005, "The Optimal Design by Micro On-Off Valve Analysis," Proceedings of KSPE.
- Wang, S.-M., Miyano, T. and Hubbard, M., 1993, "Electromagnetic Field Analysis and Dynamic Simulation of a Two-Valve Solenoid Actuator," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp.1741-1746. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.250742
- Mitsutake, Y. and Hirata, K., 1997, "Dynamic Response Analysis of a Linear Solenoid Actuator," IEEE Transaction on Magnetics, Vol. 33, pp. 1634-1637. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.582582
- Kim, D. G., Jeong, H. H., Jung, E. A. and Yun, S. N., 2010, "A Study on Attraction Force Improvement by Control Cone Angle Variation of Proportional Solenoid Actuator," Proceeding of KSPE, pp. 1055-1056.