- Volume 57 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
벼 무논점파재배와 이앙재배의 생육, 출수 및 등숙특성 비교
Shon, Ji-Young;Lee, Chung-Kuen;Kim, Jun-Hwan;Yoon, Young-Hwan;Yang, Won-Ha;Choi, Kyung-Jin;Choi, Min-Gyu;Park, Hong-Kyu;Ko, Jong-Cheol;Kim, Yeon-Gyu;Kim, Chung-Kon;Yang, Woon-Ho
- 투고 : 2012.03.14
- 심사 : 2012.06.14
- 발행 : 2012.06.30
최근 개발된 직파재배의 일종인 무논점파는 무논점파기(8조식,
rice;wet-hill-seeding;tillering;heading;grain filling;head rice;direct-seeding;transplanting
- Choi, D. H. 1994. Determination of Critical Early Seeding Date for Seedling Emergence in Dry-Seeded Rice Based on Statistical Analysis of Daily Mean Air Temperature in Korea. Korean J. Crop Sci. 39(5) : 437-443.
- Choi, W. Y., S. Y. Kang, J. T. Lee. 1999. Difference of Growth and Yield among Rice Cultivars and Direct Seeding Methods as Affected by Yearly Variation Weather. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 18(3) : 229-235.
- Jeong, E. G., S. N. Ahn, S. J. Kwon, J. P. Suh, O. Y. Jeong, K. H. Kang, H. C. Choi, H. G. Hwang, and K. M. Yoon. 2004. Quantitative trait loci for low-temperature germinability in rice. Korean J. Breed. 36(5) : 365-370.
- Johnkutty, I. G. Mathew, and J. Mathew. 2002. Comparsion between transplanting and direct-seeding methods for crop establishment in rice. Journal of Tropical Agriculture 40 : 65-66.
- Kim, J. K, M. H. Lee, and Y. J. Oh. 1993. Lodging pattern of rice plant in broadcast-seeded and hand-transplanted cultivation. Korea J. of Crop Sci. 38(3) : 219-227.
- Ko, J. C, M. K. Baek, W. J. Kim, J. Y. Shon, K. Y. Ha, H. J. Kang, M. S. Shin and J. K. Ko. 2011. Analysis of low temperature germination ratio in rice cultivars for breeding of direct seeding variety. Korean J. Intl. Agri. 23(1) : 89-94.
- Korean Statistical Information Service(KSIS) 2010. Agricultural and livestock production cost survey. 2010.
- Lee, C. W., J. E. Hill, Y. J. Oh. 1993. Germination and Dissolved Oxygen Uptake of California Rices in Water Seeding. Korean J. Crop Sci. 38(2) : 117-120.
- Lee, C. W., K. Y. Sung, S. H. Park, R. K. Park, D. S. Cho. 1988. Direct Seeding Cultivation on Submerged Paddy in Rice II. Dissolved Oxygen Uptake and Germination Properties of Rice Varieties in the Saturated Water. Korean J. Crop Sci. 33(1) : 97-101.
- Lee, J. I. 2000. A study on ecological and physiological characteristics of rice cultivars for direct water-seeding. Thesis of Ph. D., Kangwon National University.
- Lim, J. T., B. S. Kwon, and H. J. Kim. 1991. Seedling Establishment and Yield of Direct Subsurface Seeded Rice as Influenced by Coating and Seeding Rates. Korean J. Crop Sci. 36(4) : 324-331.
- Matsushima, S., T. Takayuki, and H. Takafumi. 1964. Analysis of yield-determining process and its application to yield-prediction and culture improvement of low and rice. LXX. Combined effect of air-temperatures and water-temperatures at different stages of growth on the grain yield and its components of lowland rice. Proc. Crop Soc. Jpn. 33 : 53-58. https://doi.org/10.1626/jcs.33.53
- Myung, E. J. and B. W. Lee. 1994. Effects of deep irrigation managements on tillering pattern, yield and its components in rice. Korean J. Crop Sci. Symposium. pp. 120-121.
- Park, S. H., S. Y. Kim, C. D. Hwang, H. P. Moon, and S. Peng. 2001. Rice Seedling Establishment and Early Growth Affected by Seeding Depth of Pre - germinated and Soaked Seeds in Wet Soil. Kor. J. Intl. Agri. 13(3) : 193-198.
- Park, S. H., D. Y. Kwak, D. K. Shin, S. Y. Kim, and D. S. Lee. 1999. Rice seedling establishment and early growth affected by seeding depth and flooding duration for anaerobic wet seeding. Kor. J. Intl. Agri. 11(2) : 161-168.
- Park, S. H., C. W. Lee, W. H. Yang, and R. K. Park. 1986. Direct seeding cultivation on submerged paddy in rice. Korean J. Crop Sci. 31(2) : 204-213.
- Sato, K. 1951. Studies on the flooding irrigation for rice. II. The effects of continuous submergence on the growth and tillering of rice plants. Proc. Crop Sci Soc. Jpn. 20 : 41-44. https://doi.org/10.1626/jcs.20.41
- Shon, J. Y. 2011. Physio-biochemical characterization and transcript profiling of hypoxia- and anoxia-tolerant rice during germination and early seedling growth. Thesis of Ph. D. Chonbuk National University.
- Shon, J. Y., J. C. Ko, W. J. Kim, B. K. Kim, C. K. Kim, and N. J. Jung. 2008. Changes of Antioxidative Enzymes and Alcohol Dehydrogenase in Young Rice Seedlings Submerged in Water. Korean J. Crop Sci. 53(3) : 40-446.
- Yang, S. J. and U. S. Yeo. 1997. Varietal difference of low temperature germinability and seedling establishment in rice. Korean J. Breed. 29(2) : 216-222.
- Yoshida, S. 1973. Effects of temperature on growth of the (Oryza sativa L.) in a controlled environment. Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 19 : 299-310. https://doi.org/10.1080/00380768.1973.10432599
- Kim, J. K., J. I. Lee, K. H. Park, and M. H. Lee. 1995. Characteristics of the rice plant associated with loding highly adapted in broadcast-seeded cultivation. RDA. J. Agri. Sci 37(2) : 20-28.
- Rural Development Administraion(RDA). 2010. Handbook of Extension Service Bureau.
- RDA. 2003. Methods for research and analysis in agricultural science and technologies.
- Bakanae Disease Reduction Effect by Use of Silicate Coated Seed in Wet Direct-Seeded Rice vol.61, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2012.57.2.151
- Effects of No-tillage Dry-seeding on Rice Growth and Soil Hardness vol.49, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2012.57.2.151
- Changes of Weedy Rice Occurrence in Repeated Wet Direct Seeding and Alternate Transplanting/Wet Direct Seeding of Rice vol.2, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2012.57.2.151