- Volume 23 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Power study for 4 × 4 graeco-latin square design
4 × 4 그레코라틴방격모형의 검정력 연구
- Choi, Young-Hun (Department of Applied Statistics, Hanshin University)
- 최영훈 (한신대학교 응용통계학과)
- Received : 2012.05.29
- Accepted : 2012.06.22
- Published : 2012.07.31
Supported by : 한신대학교
- Akritas, M. G. and Papadatos, N. (2004). Heteroscedastic one way ANOVA and lack of fit tests. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 99, 368-382. https://doi.org/10.1198/016214504000000412
- Choi, Y. H. (2009). Power analysis for 3 x 3 latin square design. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 20, 401-410.
- Choi, Y. H. (2011). Power analysis for 2 x 2 factorial in randomized complete block design. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 22, 245-253.
- Conover, W. J. and Iman, R. L. (1981). Rank transformations as a bridge between parametric and nonparametric statistics. The American Statistician, 35, 124-128.
- Fabian, V. (1991). On the problem of interactions in the analysis of variance. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 86, 362-374. https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1991.10475048
- Fisher, R. A. and Yates, F. (1953). Statistical tables for biological, agricultural, and medical research, 4th edition, Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh.
- Hicks, C. R. (1982). Fundamental concepts in the design of experiments, 3rd edition, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York.
- Hora, S. C. and Iman, R. L. (1988). Asymptotic relative efficiencies of the rank transformation procedure in randomized complete block design. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 83, 462-470. https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1988.10478618
- Lee, C., Kang, H. and Sim, S. (2012). An implementation of the sample size and the power for testing mean and proportion. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 23, 53-61. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2012.23.1.053
- Lee, S. and Kim D. (2011). Nonparametric procedures using placement in randomized block design with replications. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 22, 1105-1112.
- Montgomery, D. C. (1991). Design and analysis of experiments, 3rd edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Neter, J., Wasserman, W. and Kutner, M. (1990). Applied linear statistical models, 3rd edition, Irwin, Homewood and Boston.
- Thompson, G, L. (1991). A note on the rank transform for interactions. Biometrika, 78, 697-701. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/78.3.697
- Power and major gene-gene identification of dummy multifactor dimensionality reduction algorithm vol.24, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2013.24.2.277
- Power study for 2 × 2 factorial design in 4 × 4 latin square design vol.25, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2014.25.6.1195
- Derivation of error sum of squares of two stage nested designs and its application vol.24, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2013.24.6.1439