- Volume 23 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A study on the outbound call center optimization
아웃바운드 콜센터 최적화를 위한 사례연구
- Kang, Jung-Chul (Department of Banking and Insurance, Dong-Eui University)
- 강중철 (동의대학교 금융보험학과)
- Received : 2012.06.30
- Accepted : 2012.07.20
- Published : 2012.07.31
Recently, the rapid development of internet and information technology has led to rapid changes in many industries. One of the most rapidly developing industries is the call centers. Almost all public institutions, financial institutions including insurance companies, and shopping malls, many call center staffs are proceeding with the consultation. However, lack of call center staffs is leading to a lot of customers complaints. The function of outbound call centers such as promotion and sale of products is also arising some problems due to insufficient number of consulting staffs. In this study, we propose the call center model for maximizing the rate of call connection time and suggest the best way of call centers model to be the channel distributions using the data mining techniques.
Supported by : 동의대학교
- Cheong, K. J. (2001). A study on the management strategy and directions for enhancing productivity of customer center in Korea. Journal of the Information Strategy, 4, 1-32.
- Cheong, K. J. and Kim, J. J. (1999). A Study on thc call center reengineering in Korea. Journal of the Information Strategy, 2, 29-59.
- Cheong, K. J., Kim, J. J., Ryu, I., So, S. H. and Park, D. (2005). A study on the factors affecting the performance of call center. Journal of the Information Strategy, 7, 101-111.
- Eugene investment and securities (2010). Call center market size, Eugene investment and securities, Seoul.
- Lee, H. W. (2006). Data mining application in inbound call center. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 17, 335-344.