Supported by : 인천대학교
- Veerabagu, S., Fujihara, K., Dasari, G. R., and Ramakrishara, S., 2003, "Strain Distribution Analysis of Braided Composite Bone Plate," Int. J. CSAT, Vol. 63, No. 11, pp. 427-435.
- Kotlanka, R. K., and Idapalapati, S., 2008, "Analysis of The Helical Plate for Bone Fracture Fixation," Int. J. INJURY, Vol. 39, No. 12, pp. 1421-1436. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2008.04.013
- Kim, J. H., and Chang, S. H., 2007, "A Basic Design and Characterization on Composite Bone Plate for Bone Fracture Healing," KSCM J., Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 7-12.
- Kim, J. L., 2007, "Implementation of Curved Type a Metallic Plate System at The Bone Contact," KSCI J., Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 285-292.
- Kim, Y. Y., and Kim, J. S., 1995, "The Use of Special Washers in Bone Plates for Improved Impact-Absorbing Characteristics," KSOMBE J., Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 457-462.
- Han, S. H., Park, C., Huh, Y. B., Kim, J. H., and Ahn, H. K., 2006, " Anthropometric Study for Atlas According to Standardizd Korean Skeleton(2) Sacrum, Hip Bone and Lower Limb," Korean J. Phys. Anthropol, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 13-24.
- ASTM, 1993, Annual Book of ASTM Standard. Section 3: Metals test methods and analytical procedures, American Society for Testing and Materials, USA.
- Park, K. H., 2005, "Development of External Fixation System and Interlocking Nail for The Treatment of Bone Fracture," Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea.