Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Jia, C., and Xiao, K., 1989, "Improvement of Weld Quality by Electromagnetic Sirring," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, pp. 117-120.
- Zhang, Y., Quian, B. N., and Gou, X. M., 2002, "Study of Eectromagnetic Stirring Refining Microstructures of Pipe-line steel SAW Deposits," Acta Metrologia Sinica, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 396-400.
- Huang, Q., Hagstroem, J., Skoog, H., and Kullberg, G., 1991, "Effect of Laser Parameter Variation on Sheet Metal Welding," Int. J. Join Mater, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 79-88.
- Voller, V. R., Brent, A. D., and Prakash, C., 1989, "The Modeling of Heat, Mass and Solute Transport in Solidification System," Int. J. Transfer, Vol. 32, No. 1719-1731. https://doi.org/10.1016/0017-9310(89)90054-9
- Matsyda, F., Nakagawa, H., Nakata, K., and Ayani, R., 1978, "Effect of Electromagnetic Stirring on Weld Solidification Structure of Aluminum Alloys (Report I)," Int. Trans. JWRI, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 111-127.
- Bennon, W. D., and Incropera, C., "A Continuum Model for Momentum, Heat and Species Transport in Binary Solid-liquid Phase Change System-I. Model Formulation," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 30, No. 10, pp. 2161-2170.
- Swaminathan, C. R., and Voller, V. R., 1997, "Towards a General Numerical Scheme for Solidification System," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 40, No. 12, pp. 2859-2868. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0017-9310(96)00329-8
- Ni, J., and Incropera, F. P., 1995, "Extension of the Continuum Model for Transport Phenomena Occurring during Metal Alloy Solidification-I. The Conservation Equations," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 38, No. 7, pp. 2161-2170.
- Yoo, H., and Viskanta, R., 1992, "Effect of Anisotropic Permeability on the Transport Process during Solidification of a Binary Mixture," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 35, No. 10, pp. 2335-2346. https://doi.org/10.1016/0017-9310(92)90076-5
- Roplekar, J. K., and Dantzig, J. A., 2001, "A Study of Solidification with a Rotating Magnetic Field," Int. J. Cast. Metals Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 79-98.
- Neilson, D. G., and Incropera, F. P., 1993, "Effect of Rotation on Fluid Motion and Channel Formation during Unidirectional Solidification of a Binary Alloy," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 2161-2170.
- Na, G. D., Yoo, Y. T., Shin, B. H., and Shin, H. J., 2007, "A Study on the Surface Hardening of SCM4 Steel Using a Continuous Wave Nd:YAG Laser," KSMTE, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 24-32.
- Yoo, Y. T., Shin, H. J., and Jang, W. T., 2004, "Surface Heat Treatment of Die Material by Means of CW Nd:YAG Laser," KSMTE, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 67-74.
- Park, C. E., Li, C. S., and Kim, I. S., 2003, "Mathematical Models for Optimal Bead Geometry for GMA Welding Process," International Journal of Korea Welding Society, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 8-16.