- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Flexural Performance and Crack Damage Mitigation of Plain Concrete Beams Layered with Reinforced SHCC Materials with Polyethylene Fibers
폴리에틸렌 단일섬유를 혼입한 SHCC로 휨 보강된 콘크리트 보의 균열손상 제어 및 휨 성능
- Kim, June-Su (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Young-Oh (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Shim, Young-Yong (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yun, Hyun-Do (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2011.12.06
- Accepted : 2012.04.12
- Published : 2012.08.31
Required performance for repair materials are strength, ductility, durability and bonding with the substrate concrete. Various kinds of fiber-reinforced cement composites (FRCCs) have been developed and used as repair materials. Strain-hardening cement based composites (SHCC) is one of the effective repair materials that can be used to improve crack-damage tolerance of reinforced concrete (RC) structures. SHCC is a superior FRCC that has multiple cracking characteristic and pseudo strain-hardening behavior. The expansive admixture, which can be used to reduce shrinkage in SHCC materials with less workability by controlling interfacial bonding performance between SHCC and substrate concrete. For the application of SHCC as a repair material to RC structures, this study investigates the flexural performance of expansive SHCC-layered concrete beam. Test variables include the replacement levels of expansive admixture (0 and 10%), repair thickness (30 and 40 mm), and compressive strength of SHCC (30, 70 and 100 MPa). Four point bending tests on concrete beams strengthened with SHCCs were carried out to evaluate the contribution of SHCC on the flexural capacity. The result suggested that expansive SHCC materials can be used for repairing and strengthening of concrete infrastructures.
- 윤현도, 김용철, 김선우, "보강섬유 종류에 따른 변형경화형 시멘트 복합체의 거동특성," 대한건축학회논문집 구조계, 24권, 5호, 2008, pp. 141-148.
- 박완신, 윤현도, 전에스더, "PET 합성섬유의 혼입조건에 따른 시멘트 복합체의 변형경화 특성," 대한건축학회논문집 구조계, 24권, 10호, 2008, pp. 37-44.
- 김윤용, "습식스프레이공법으로 타설된 고인성 섬유보강 모르타르(ECC)의 역학적 특성과 보수 성능," 콘크리트학 회 논문집, 15권, 3호, 2003, pp. 462-469. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2003.15.3.462
- Kamada, T. and Li, V. C., "The Effects of Surface Preparation on the Fracture Behavior of ECC/Concrete Repair System," Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 22, Issue 6, 2000, pp. 423-431. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-9465(00)00042-1
- Li, M. and Li, V. C., "Behavior of ECC/Concrete Layer Repair System under Drying Shrinkage Conditions," Proceedings of ConMat 05, Vancouver, Canada, 2005, pp. 22-24.
- Hassan, K. E., Brooks, J. J., and Al-Alawi, L., "Compatibility of Repair Mortars with Concrete in a Hot-Dry," Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 23, Issue 1, 2001, pp. 93-101. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-9465(00)00073-1
- 이영오, 윤현도, "팽창재 대체율에 따른 섬유보강 시멘트 복합체의 역학적 특성," 콘크리트학회 논문집, 22권, 5호, 2010, pp. 617-624.
- 한국표준심의회, 콘크리트의 휨 강도 시험방법(KS F 2408), 한국표준협회, 2010.
- JSCE Standard SF-4, Method of Test for Flexural Strength and Flexural Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concrete, 1984, pp. 58-66.
- Whitney, C. S. and Cohen, E., "Guide for Ultimate Strength Design of Reinforced Concrete," ACI Journal Proceedings, Vol. 53, Issue 11, 1956, pp. 455-490.
- 土木學會コンク一ト委員會, "複數微細ひび割れ型 纖維補 强モルタルの評價と利用," コンク一ト技術シリ−ズ, No. 64, 82 pp.
- Mohammed, Seddik meddah, Masahiro Suzuki, and Ryoichi Sato, "Influence of a Combination of Expansive and Shrinkage-Reducing Admixture on Autogenous Deformation and Self-Stress of Silica Fume High-Performance Concrete," Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 25, Issue 1, 2011, pp. 239-250. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2010.06.033
- Minoru Kunieda and Keitetsu Rokugo, "Recent Progress on HPRFRCC in Japan - Required Performance and Applications," Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2006, pp. 19-33. https://doi.org/10.3151/jact.4.19
- 윤현도, 양일승, 한병찬, 김선우, 전에스더, 최창식, "꼬인 5연선 강섬유를 사용한 고인성 시멘트 복합체의 특성," 대한건축학회 구조계, 21권, 9호, 2005, pp. 51-58.
- Lim, Y. M., Wu, H. C., and Li, V. C., "Development of Flexural Composite Properties and Dry Shrinkage Behavior of High-Performance Fiber Reinforced Cementitious Composites at Early Ages," ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 96, No. 1, 1999, pp. 20-26.