- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
One-Way Shear Strength of Donut Type Biaxial Hollow Slab Considered Hollow Shapes and Materials
중공형상 및 재료의 영향을 고려한 도넛형 이방향 중공슬래브의 일방향 전단강도
- Chung, Joo-Hong (Dept. of Sustainable Architectural Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Seung-Chang (R&D Center Samsung C&T Corporation) ;
- Choi, Chang-Sik (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Choi, Hyun-Ki (Dept. of Sustainable Architectural Engineering, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2012.02.03
- Accepted : 2012.05.16
- Published : 2012.08.31
This paper presents the shear capacities of biaxial hollow slab with donut type hollow sphere. Recently, various types of slab systems which can reduce self-weight of slabs have been studied for increasing constructions of taller and larger building structures. A biaxial hollow slab system is widely known as one of the effective slab system, which can reduce self-weight of slab. According to previous studies, the hollow slab has low shear strength, compared to solid slab. Also, the shear capacities of biaxial hollow slab are influenced by the shapes and materials of hollow spheres. However, the current code does not provide a clear computation method for the shear strength of hollow slab. To verify the shear capacities of this hollow slab, one-way shear tests were performed. Four test specimens were used for test parameters. One was conventional RC slab and others were hollow slabs. The test parameters included two different shapes and materials of plastic balls. The shape parameters were donut and non-donut forms and the material parameters were general plastic and glass fiber plastic. The results showed that the shear strengths varied depending on hollow shapes and materials used in the slab.
Supported by : 삼성물산(주)
- Aldejohann, M. and Schnellenbach-Held, M., "Investigations on the Shear Capacity of Biaxial Hollow Slabs-Test Results and Evaluation," Darmstadt Concrete, Vol. 18, 2003, pp. 1-11.
- 정주홍, 최현기, 이승창, 최창식, "이방향 중공슬래브의 최적 중공형성체 형상도출을 위한 해석적 연구," 대한건축학회 논문집, 27권, 7호, 2011, pp. 3-10.
- Kim, B. H., Chung, J. H., Choi, H. K., Lee, S. C., and Choi, C. S., "Flexural Capacities of One-Way Hollow Slab with Donut Type Hollow Sphere," Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 452-453, 2011, pp. 773-776.
- 김상모, 장태영, 김상섭, "이방향 중공슬래브의 구조성능 평가," 대한건축학회 논문집, 25권, 8호, 2009, pp. 35-42.
- 강지연, 김형근, 주은희, 김상모, 김희선, 신영수 "공법에 따른 중공슬래브 전단강도에 관한 실험연구," 한국콘크리트학회 봄 학술대회 논문집, 23권, 1호, 2011, pp. 15-16.
- Temperature Estimation Method of Hollow Slab at Elevated Temperature vol.15, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.1.17
- Analytical Study on Thermal Properties of Hollow Slab at Elevated Temperature vol.15, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.2.17
- Evaluation of Shear Strength of Non-prestressed Reinforced Concrete Hollow-Core Slabs vol.15, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.6.43
- Acoustic Performance of Resilient Materials Using Acrylic Polymer Emulsion Resin vol.9, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma9070592
- Failure Mode and Shear Strength of Nonprestressed Hollow-Core Slabs in One-Way Shear vol.115, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14359/51702064