- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Rational Method of CLSM Mixture with Sewage Sludge Cinder
하수슬러지를 활용한 저강도 콘크리트의 합리적 배합방법
- Kim, Dong-Hun (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Tongmyong University) ;
- Takashi, Horiguchi (Division of Built Environmental, Graduate School of Engineering Hokkaido University) ;
- Lim, Nam-Gi (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Tongmyong University)
- Received : 2012.04.04
- Accepted : 2012.06.04
- Published : 2012.08.31
This research aims to find an effective mixing method for controlled low strength material (CLSM) using diverse recycled industrial byproducts. This study is a fundamental research to develop and commercialize a resource-recycling CLMS that can greatly contribute to cost reduction and environmental stress relief. In the past, few studies have been performed on CLSM in Korea. This research is expected to provide fundamental data not only for development and commercialization of the resource-recycling CLSM satisfying required material performances but also serve as a ground breaking study on utilization of recycled material in construction industry and ultimately leading to advanced resource-recycling practices at national level. From the comprehensive analysis of minimum unit quantity for maximum strength and material segregation prevention, it was found that the optimal mixing condition for mixing FSD, RSID and SD material to filler-aggregate ratio (f/a) was approximately 50.
- ACI Committee 229., "Controlled Low-Strength Materials (CLSM)," ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, ACI 229 R-94, 1999, 229 pp.
- 建設省土木硏究所, 流動化理土利用技術マニュアル, 技報出版, 東京, 2008, pp. 1-10.
- CLSM普及檢討小委員, CLSM利用マニュアル, 北海道土木技術コンクリ−ト硏究委員, 北海道, 2006, pp. 1-13.
- Horiguchi, T., Okumura, H., and Saeki, N., "Durability of CLSM with Used Foundry Sand, Bottom Ash in Cold Regions," ACI Special Publication SP, Vol. 200, No. 2, 2001, pp. 325-340.
- Horiguchi, T. and Saeki, N., "Compressive Strength and Leachate Characteristics of New Green CLSM with Ecocement and Melted Slag from Municipal Solid Waste," ACI Special Publication SP, Vol. 221, No. 6, 2004, pp. 539-558.
- Horiguchi, T., Okumura, H., and Saeki, N., "Optimization of CLSM Mixture Proportion with Combination of Clinker Ash and Fly Ash," ACI Special Publication SP, Vol. 199, No. 1, 2001, pp. 307-318.
- 현호규, 김현기, 천병식, "매립회를 활용한 저강도 고유 동화재의 동결융해 특성," 한국지반공학회 논문집, 11권, 7호, 2010, pp. 51-56.
- 김영일, 지성현, 천병식, "석탄회를 활용한 CLSM의 pH 저감에 관한 연구," 한국지반공학회 논문집, 11권, 9호, 2010, pp. 39-45.
- 박재헌, 이관호, 조재윤, 김석남, "현장발생토 CLSM을 이용한 지하매설관의 변형 특성," 한국지반공학회 논문집, 20권, 3호, 2004, pp. 129-139.
- 오기대, 김대홍, "굴착잔토를 재활용한 지중 전력케이블 유동성 뒤채움재의 열저항 특성," 한국지반환경공학회 논문집, 11권, 10호, 2010, pp. 15-24.
- Adaska, W. S., "Controlled Low Strength Materials," ACI Concrete International, Vol. 19, No. 4, 1997, pp. 41-43.
- Sweeney, J. and Fisher. H., "Evaluating the Use of a Product Derived from Aluminum Dross in Controlled Low Materials," Air and Waste Management Association of America Publications VIP, Vol. 144, No. 1, 2003, pp. 737-746.
- Okumura, H., Taerwe, Horiguchi, T., Saeki, "Basic Properties of Controlled Low Strength Materials with Various Mix of Coal Ashes," Report No. 3, V-41, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Hokkaido, 2002, pp. 888-891.
- Imai, K., Onodera, O., Mizuguchi H., and Horiguchi, T., "Development of New CLSM Flow Able Fill Construction Method Part 1," Report No. 3, V-25, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Hokkaido, 2004, pp. 758-759.
- Fundamental Properties of Low Strength Concrete Mixture with Blast Furnace Slag and Sewage Sludge vol.17, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2013.17.3.136