- Volume 21 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Quantitative Estimation of Nonpoint Source Load by BASINS/HSPF
BASINS/HSPF 모형을 활용한 비점오염부하의 정량적 평가
Lee, Jae-Woon;Kwon, Hun-Gak;Yi, Youn-Jeong;Yoon, Jong-Su;Han, Kun-Yeun;Cheon, Se-Uk
- Received : 2012.04.23
- Accepted : 2012.07.24
- Published : 2012.08.31
Loading of NPS pollutant was valued through simulation by using BASINS/HSPF model which can simulate runoff volume in rainfall by time. For the verification of the model, it was analyzed the scatter diagram of the simulation value and measure value of water quality and runoff volume in Dongcheon estuary. Using the built model, a study on the time-variant characteristics of runoff and water quality was simulated by being classified into four cases. The result showed the simulation value was nearly same as that of the measured runoff. In the result of fit level test for measured value and simulated value, correlation of runoff volume was computed high by average 0.86 and in the water quality items, fit level of simulation and measurements was high by BOD 0.82, T-N 0.85 and T-P 0.79.
NPS;BASINS/HSPF;Delivery pollutant load
- 권헌각, 2011, 유역모형과 중분류토지피복을 적용한 비점 오염부하의 정량적 평가, 박사학위논문, 경북대학교.
- 김기윤, 2007, SWAT모형에 의한 밭과 임야에서의 비점 오염원 유출 특성, 석사학위논문, 한밭대학교.
- 송광덕, 2009, BASINS/HSPF와 연계한 유황별 비점유 달부하량 산정방법 개발에 관한 연구, 박사학위논문, 전남대학교.
- 최재훈, 2010, 유역모델(HSPF)을 이용한 댐유역 비점오염 부하량 산정방법의 개선에 관한 연구, 박사학위논문, 충남대학교
- 환경부, 2007, 수질오염공정시험방법.
- Jewell, T. K., Adrian D. D., 1981, Development of improved stormwater quality models, Journal Environmental Engineering ASCE, 107(EE5), 150-157.
- Jewell, T. K., Adrian D. D., 1982, Statistical analysis to derive improved stormwater quality models, Journal Water Pollution, 54(5), 489-499.
- USEPA, 1996, Hydrological Simulation Program-Fortran User's Manual for Release 11.
- Analysis of Runoff Characteristics of Non-point Sources Pollutant and Application of BMP Using BASINS/WinHSPF Model vol.23, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14249/eia.2014.23.2.88
- Comprehensive Performance Evaluation for Hydrological and Nutrients Simulation Using the Hydrological Simulation Program–Fortran in a Mesoscale Monsoon Watershed, China vol.14, pp.12, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph14121599