- Volume 14 Issue 2
Purpose: This study was aim to examine the effect of extract from several herbs on wound treatment which are grown naturally in Namwon province. Methods: Adult male Sprague-Dawley rats were assigned to 6 of 2 group: control group (C, n=6), experimental group (E, n=6). Rats in E group had 3 sessions (everyday) for 4 days or 8 days of the extract treatment which was composed of German chemomile, Teatree and Lavender (CTL). Results: CTL extract on wound-induced mice showed significantly the increase of wound treatment rate (WTR), epidermal gap (EP) and collagen density (CD), compared with control. Conclusion: CTL extract may be a putative resources for cure or treatment of wound.
저먼 캐모마일;표피간격;상처 치유
- Battaglia, S. (2003). The complete guide to aromatherapy. International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy.
- Cavanagh, H., & Wilkinson, J. (2002). Biological activities of lavender essential oil. Phytotherapy Research, 16, 301-308. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.1103
- Choi, M. O., & Kim, J. Y. (2009). The effects of abdominal meridian massage on the body composition and body change according to essential blending or not. Journal of Korean Beauty Society, 15, 1220.
- Gould, M. N. (1997). Cancer chemoprevention and therapy by monoterpenes. Environmental Health Perspectives, 105, 977. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.97105s4977
- Hur, M. H., & Han, S. H. (2004). Clinical trial of Aromatherapy on Postpartum Mothers Perineal Healing. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34, 53.
- Jakovlev, V., Isaac, O., Thiemer, K., & Kunde, R. (1979). Pharmacological investigations with compounds of chamomile, 2. Planta Medica, 35. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0028-1097194
- Jung, Y. J. (2008). Immunoregulatory Activation on Functional Materials in Atopic Dermatitis Model NC/Nga mice. Konkuk University, Seoul.
- Kim, H. M., & Cho, S. H. (1999). Lavender oil inhibits immediate type allergic reaction in mice and rats. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 51, 221-226. https://doi.org/10.1211/0022357991772178
- Kim, Y. I., Cha, J. H., Kim, M. J., & Kim, H. S. (2010). Effects of aromatherapy in blending oil of basil, lavender, rosemary, and rose on headache, anxiety and serum cortisol level in the middle-aged women. Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, 12, 133-139.
- Kwon, S. K., Choi, M. S., Yoon, S. H., & Ki, D. I. (2010). Effect of herbal decoction for sitz bath on dermoepidermal recovery to wound tissue in rats. The Journal of Oriental Obstetrics & Gynecology, 23, 30-41.
- Lee, S. H., Min, G. J., Sin, J. S., & Kim, Y. C. (2008). Effect of german chamomile oil application to atopic dermatitis mice on the change of serum IgE level. Journal of Korean Beauty Society, 14, 337-345.
- Lee, S. J. (2007). Research Paper : The effect of lavender oil on the activity of antioxidant enzymes to ultraviolet-damaged skin. Journal of Korean Beauty Society, 13, 467-474.
- Maiche, A. G., Grohn, P., & Maki-Hokkonen, H. (1991). Effect of chamomile cream and almond ointment on acute radiation skin reaction. Acta Oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden), 30, 395. https://doi.org/10.3109/02841869109092392
- Moleyar, V., & Narasimham, P. (1992). Antibacterial activity of essential oil components. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 16, 337-342. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1605(92)90035-2
- Nam, D. U. (2010). Mixture of Astragalusmembranaceus and Cinnamomumcassia accelerates wound healing by activation of early growth response factor-1 transcription factor. Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Owlia, P., Rasooli, I., & Saderi, H. (2007). Antistreptococcal and antioxidant activity of essential oil from Matricaria chamomilla L. Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 2, 237-239.
- Rodr, Z., Zullyt, B., Merino, N., & Schulz, S. (2007). Antioxidant mechanism is involved in the gastroprotective effects of ozonized sunflower oil in ethanolinduced ulcers in rats. Mediators of Inammation, 2007.
- Russell, W. M. S., Burch, R. L., Hume, C. W., & Welfare, U. F. f. A. (1959). The principles of humane experimental technique.
- Safayhi, H., Sabieraj, J., Sailer, E., & Ammon, H. (1994). Chamazulene: An antioxidant-type inhibitor of leukotriene B 4)-formation. Planta Medica-Journal of Medicinal Plant Research, 60, 410-413.
- Tong, M. M., Altman, P. M., & Barnetson, R. S. C. (1992). Tea tree oil in the treatment of tinea pedis. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 33, 145-149. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-0960.1992.tb00103.x
- Zhao, M. (2009). Electrical fields in wound healing--An overriding signal that directs cell migration. Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 20, 674.
- 1. Skin Wound Healing Effects and Action Mechanism of Acai Berry Water Extracts vol.33, pp.2, 2017, doi:10.7586/jkbns.2012.14.2.122
- 2. Wound Healing Effects of Lespedeza cuneata Extract vol.43, pp.3, 2014, doi:10.7586/jkbns.2012.14.2.122
- 3. The Effect of Essential Oil on Atopic Dermatitis Model of NC/Nga Mice vol.16, pp.3, 2014, doi:10.7586/jkbns.2012.14.2.122
- 4. Wound healing effects of deoxyshikonin isolated from Jawoongo: In vitro and in vivo studies vol.199, 2017, doi:10.7586/jkbns.2012.14.2.122
- 5. Effects of Blending Oil of Lavender and Thyme on Oxidative Stress, Immunity, and Skin Condition in Atopic Dermatitis Induced Mice vol.45, pp.3, 2015, doi:10.7586/jkbns.2012.14.2.122
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 농촌진흥청