- Volume 61 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Jeju area's Voltage Stability Analysis which use the Real Time Voltage Stability Analysis Program
실시간 전압안정도 프로그램을 이용한 제주지역 전압안정도
- Received : 2012.05.08
- Accepted : 2012.09.23
- Published : 2012.10.01
These days people use a lot of electric power, because industry advancement and a standard of living is elevated. So voltage stability analysis and control problems are very important in these days. U.S.A has already developed voltage stability analysis program, and use it on power transmission scheme such as generator overhaul, transmission line off and so on. So voltage stability analysis is more and more interested in Korea, too. In this paper, we introduce a standard theory of voltage stability analysis and real time voltage stability analysis program that use sPMU(Satellite Phasor Measurement Unit). And we also introduce the calculation result about voltage stability in Jeju power transmission system.
Supported by : 지식경제부
- G.J. Kim, "Analysis of Voltage Stability in Power System", KIEE Journal 50-7, pp.30-36, 2001-07
- M.C. Shin, S.K. Oh, G.J. Kim, I.J. Hwang, H.S. Park, "Design of Analysis Program in Voltage Stability", KIEE Power System Section, Fall Conference 2004.
- PSS/E-32 Program Operation Manual, Power Technologies, Inc. 2001
- M.Suzuki, S.Wada, M.Sato, T.Asano, Y.Kudo, "Newly Developed Voltage Security Monitoring System", IEEE SM 492-9 PWRS, 1991
- Ian Dobson, Liming Lu, "New Methods for computing a Closest Saddle Bode Bifurcation and Worst Case Load Power Margin for Voltage Collapse", IEEE Trans on PS, vol.8.No.3, 1993.
- G.H. Oh, H.Y. Choi, K.G. Jeong, "Research on the implementation of the Crisis Management system with satellites in Power system", KIEE Power System Section, Fall Conference 2008.
- T.J..E. Miller, "Reactive Power Control in Electric Systems"
- Power21, "Development of Ral-Time Stability Analysis Algorithm in Power System", KEPRI TR, 2008.
- P. KunDur, Power System Stability and Control, McGraw-Hill. 1994.