- Volume 61 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Direct Power Sensorless Control of Three-Phase AC/DC PFC PWM Converter using Virtual Flux Observer
가상 자속관측기를 이용한 3상 AC/DC PFC PWM 컨버터의 직접 전력 센서리스 제어
- Received : 2012.07.11
- Accepted : 2012.09.25
- Published : 2012.10.01
In this paper, direct power control system for three-phase PWM AC/DC converter without the source voltage sensors is proposed. The sinusoidal input current and unity effective power factor are realised based on the estimated flux in the observer. Both active and reactive power calculated using estimated flux. The estimation of flux is performed based on the Reduced-order flux observer using the actual currents and the command control voltage. The source voltage sensors are replaced by a flux estimator. The active and reactive powers estimation are performed based on the estimated flux and Phase anble. The proposed algorithm is verified through simulation and experiment.
Power factor;Direct power sensorless;Flux observer
- R. Wu, S. B. Dewan, and G. R. Slemon, "A PWM AC-to-DC converter with fixed switching frequency" IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, Vol. 26, pp. 880-885, Sept.-Oct. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/28.60060
- E. Wernerkmck, A. Kawamura, and R. Hoft, "A High Frequency AC/DC Converter with Unity Power Factor and Minimum Harmonic Distortion", IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics, Vol. 6, No3, pp. 364-370, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.85903
- Y. Ito, Y. Kanno, and S. Kawauchi, "Source voltage sensor-less digital control using observer for PWM converter" 25th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, PESC '94 Record., Vol. 1, pp. 160-165 June 1994.
- T. Ohnishi, K. Fujii, "Line voltage sensorless three phase PWM converter by tracking control of operating frequency" Power Conversion Conference-Nagaoka 1997., Vol. 1, pp. 247-252, 3-6 Aug. 1997.
- In-Won Joo, Hong-Seok Song, and Kwanghee Nam., "Source-voltage-sensorless scheme for PWM rectifier under voltage unbalance condition" 2001 4th IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, Proceedings., Vol. 1, pp. 33-38, 22-25 Oct. 2001.
- S. Bhowmik, Zyl. A. van, R. Spee, and J. H. R. Enslin, "Sensorless current control for active rectifiers" IEEE Transactions. Industry Applications, Vol. 33, pp. 765-773, May-June 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/28.585867
- T. Ohnishi, M. Hojo, "DC voltage sensorless single-phase PFC converter" IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 19, pp. 404 - 410, March 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2003.823191
- E. Davison, "The output control of linear time-invariant multivariable systems with unmeasurable arbitrary disturbances" IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 17, pp. 621-630, Oct 1972. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.1972.1100084
- Guojun Tan, Xuanqin Wu, Hao Li, Meng Liu, "Novel Control Strategy for Multi-Level Active Power Filter without Phase-Locked-Loop" SCIRP Energy and Power Engineering, pp. 262-270, Feb 2010.
- Razali, A. M, Rahman, M. A, "Performance analysis of three-phase PWM rectifier using direct power control" 2011 IEEE International Electric Machines & Drives Conference(IEMDC), pp. 1603-1608, 2011.