- Volume 61 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design of Variable Power Distributor and Waveguide Connecting Structure for Wireless Microwave Power Transmission in a Building
실내 마이크로파 배전 전송계를 위한 가변전력분배기와 도파관의 결합구조 설계
- 최영규 (신라대 공대 전자공학과)
- Received : 2012.04.27
- Accepted : 2012.09.20
- Published : 2012.10.01
This paper deals with a new variable microwave power distributor and a connector between a deck plate and a input power waveguide for indoor microwave wireless power transmission. We design a new type connector built in the 3-stage coaxial line structure, and calculate the return loss of the connector at 2.45GHz. Newly designed connector shows the excellent return loss performance less than -30dB at the operating frequency of 2.45GHz. And we show a power distributor in which the dividing ratio of the power is controlled mechanically by three rotary fins. The distributor can control the dividing power from 4.5% to 58% with the variance of 5% output power. The experimentally tested results of the distributor are good agreement with the simulation within the return loss of 1%.
Microwave power;Indoor wireless transmission;Distributor;Waveguide connector
- N. Shinohara and H. Matsumoto, " Experimental Study of Large Rectenna Array for Microwave Energy Transmission", IEEE trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. MTT-46, no. 3, pp. 261-268, Jun, 1998
- M. Takeshi, H. Tomonari, N. Shinohara, K. Hashimoto and H. Matsumoto, " Study of Microwave Power Transmission System with a Magnetron", IEICE, Society Conf. 1998, B-1-6, Sep. 1998.
- T. Miura, H. Tomonari, N. Shinohara, and H. Matsumoto, "Study of Microwave Power Transmission System with a Magnetron", IEEE AP-S Tokyo Chap. A.P98-26, vol.98, no. 169,170, Jul. 1998.
- T. Miura, N. Shinohara, and H. Matsumoto, "Experimental Study of Microwave Power Transmission Efficiency(2)", IEICE General Conf. B-1-23, vol. 1-7, Mar. 1999.
- N.. Shinohara, T. Mitani, J. Kojima. and M. Hashitani, "Development of Small and High Efficient Rectenna for High Power Microwave Power Transmission", IEICE, MW2008-16, vol. 108, no. 63, pp. 7-10, May, 2008.
- J. Pollak, M. Moisan, Z. Zakrzewski, J. Pelletier, Y. Arnal, A. Lacoste, and T. Lagarde, "Compact Waveguide-Based Power Divider Feeding Independently Any Number of Coaxial Lines", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 951-957, Nov. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2007.895643
- K. Song, Y. Fan and Y. Zhang, "Eight-Way Substrate Integrated Waveguide Power Divider with Low Insertion Loss", IEEE trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. MTT-56, no. 6, pp. 1473-1477, Oct., 2008.