- Volume 61 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Optimal Microgrid Operation Considering Combined Heat and Power Generation with Variable Heat and Electric Ratio
가변 열전비를 갖는 열병합 발전설비가 포함된 마이크로그리드의 최적 운용
- Received : 2012.08.20
- Accepted : 2012.09.12
- Published : 2012.10.01
The important requirement for microgrid operation is to meet the balance between supply and demand. To meet, Combined Heat and Power (CHP) generation should be considered in microgrid scheduling. CHP generation is economical on the side of a consumer because it products heat and power. Therefore, it is high efficient. This paper presents a mathematical model for optimal microgrid operation including CHP generation using the optimal ratio of heat and power due to demand. The objective function and constraints are modeled by linear program (LP). Through the case study, the validation of the proposed model is shown.
Microgrid;optimal operation;CHP(Combined Heat and Power) generation
Supported by : 인천대학교
- H.-M. Kim, and T. Kinoshita, "A multiagens system f1or microgrid operation in the grid-interconnected mode," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 246-254, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2010.5.2.246
- H.-M. Kim, M.-C. Shin, C.-H. Kim, and C.-Y. Won, "Optimum operation of small power producing facilities interconnected with power system," Trans. KIEE, Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 409-417, Apr. 1995.
- C. M. Colson, M. H. Nehrir, "A review of Challenges to Real-Time Power management of microgrids," Proceedings of 2009 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1-8, Jul. 2009.
- Ashoke Kumar Basu, Sunetra Chowdhury, S. P Chowdhury, "Planned scheduling for economic power sharing in a chp-based micro-grid," IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 30-38, Feb. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2011.2162754
- A. K. Basu, S. Chodhury, S. P. Chowdhury, "Operational Management of CHP-based microgrid," Proceedings of 2009 IEEE Power System Technology,, pp. 24-28, Oct. 2009.
- R. H. Lasseter, "Microgrid," Proceeding of IEEE PES Winter Meeting, Jan. 2002.
- J.-H. Jeon, "Unified compensation control of a hybrid energy storage system for enhancing stability and operation efficiency in a diesel and wind-turbine based stand-alone microgrid," Ph.D. dissertation, Pusan National University, Dec. 2011.
- Chang-Soo Kim, Chang-HO Rhee, "A study on the improvement of subsidy program for CHP plant connected with capital region district heating system," Tans, KIEE Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 97-103, Aug, 2004.
- Javad Olamaej, S. Mehdi Hasheminasab, Mahmoodreza Haghifam, "Optimal operation of microgrid with renewable and combined heat and power resources," European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 67, No. 4, pp. 543-550, 2012.
- W. Gu, Z. Wu, and X. Yu, "Microgrid economic optimal operation of the combined heat and power system with renewable energy," Proceedings of 2010 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, pp.1-6, Jul. 2010.
- Linus Schrage, Optimization modeling with lingo, LINDO systems Inc., 2006.
- An Optimal Operation Model of A Centralized Micro-Energy Network vol.62, pp.10, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.10.1451
- Optimal Operation Model of Heat Trade based District Heating and Cooling System Considering Start-up Characteristic of Combined Cycle Generation vol.62, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.11.1610