- Volume 61 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Even Harmonic Analysis of Series Arc-fault Current Using BPF of GIC Application in Computer
GIC 적용 대역통과필터를 이용한 컴퓨터 부하의 직렬 아크고장 전류 우수고조파 분석
- Received : 2012.08.21
- Accepted : 2012.09.12
- Published : 2012.10.01
In this paper, the even harmonic current(2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th) of the arc fault current and normal current were measured in computer load and analyzed. The BPF with GIC was developed to detection of harmonic, the exact center frequency and a high degree of sharpness could be easily obtained. The total even harmonic distortion due to series arc fault in computer load was 31.2%, this value was increased 3.9 times better than the total even harmonic distortion of normal current. The results of analysis of arc fault current RMS variation rate and Peak variation rate per half-cycle, The RMS average variation rate are as follows ; the 2nd harmonic was 0.24, the 4th harmonic was 0.15, the 6th harmonic was 0.19, the 8th harmonic was 0.25, respectively. The Peak average variation rate are as follows ; the 2nd harmonic was 0.19, the 4th harmonic was 0.12, the 6th harmonic was 0.13, the 8th harmonic was 0.15, respectively. The results of this analysis utilize data to detect of series arc fault on wiring of computer load.
- 박치현, 배석명, 임용배, 김기현, 최명일, "아크 회로의 특성 분석 및 AFCI 설치로 인한 사회적 비용 평가에 관한 연구," KIIEE, Vol.21, No.8, pp. 144-150, Sep. 2007.
- George D. Gregory, Kon Wong, Robert F. Dvorak, "More About Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters," IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., Vol40, No.4, pp. 1006-1011, July 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2004.831287
- B. Don Russell, Ram P. Chinchali, C. J. Kim, "Behaviour of Low Frequency spectra During Arcing Fault and Switching Events," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol3, No.4, pp. 1485-1492, Oct. 1988. https://doi.org/10.1109/61.193947
- Dr. B. Don Russell, Ram P. Chinchali, "A Digital Signal Processing Algorithm for Detecting Arcing Faults on Power Distribution Feeders," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol4, No.1, pp. 132-139, January 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/61.19199
- Wiktor Charytoniuk, Wei-Jen Lee, Mo-Shing Chen, Joe Cultrera, Theodore Maffetone, "Arcing Fault Detection in Underground Distribution Networks-Feasibility Study," IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., Vol36, No.6, pp. 1756-1761, Nov. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/28.887231
- Wan-Sung Kwon, Su-Kyung Choi, Chung-Hwan Ban, Sun-Bae Bang, Chong-Min Kim, Gyu-Ha Choe, "A study on the Effect of Arc Fault on Switched Mode Power Supply," 8th International Conf. on Power Electronics, pp. 3029-3032, May 2011.
- Dongwei Li, Zhengxiang Song, Jianhua Wang, Yingsan Geng, Huilin Chen, Li Yu, Bo Liu, "A Method for Residential Series Arc Fault Detection and Identification," 55th IEEE Holm Conf., pp. 7-13, 2009.
- Cheng Hong, Chen Xiaojuan, Xiao Wei, Wang Cong, "Short-time Fourier Transform Based Analysis to Characterization of Series Arc Fault," 2nd International Conf., pp. 185-188, 2009.
- Peter Muller, Stefan Tenbohlen, Reinhard Maier, Michael Anheuser, "Characteristics of Series and Parallel Low Current Arc Faults in the Time and Frequency Domain," IEEE Holm Conf., pp. 1-7, 2010.
- 방선배, 박종연, "웨이블렛 변환을 이용한 직렬 아크고장 신호 분석," KIEE, Vol.57, No.3, pp. 494-500, Mar.. 2008.
- 방선배, 박종연, 장목순, 최원호, "웨이블렛 변환을 이용한 비선형 부하 전원선에서의 직렬 아크고장 신호 분석," KIEE, Vol.57, No.8, pp. 1470-1477, Aug. 2008.
- 방선배, 김종민, 박종연, 정영식, "이산 웨이블렛 변환을 이용한 직렬 아크고장 신호 검출방법 분석" KIEE, Vol.58P, No.3, pp. 362-368, Sep. 2009.