- Volume 34 Issue 3
B. C. Berndt has found a transformation formula for a large class of functions, which comes from a transformation formula for a more general class of Eisenstein series. In this paper, using his formula which is 'twisted' by change of variables, we find a class of infinite series identities.
- M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun, editor, Handbook of mathematical functions, New York 1965.
- B. C. Berndt, Modular transformations and generalizations of several formulae of Ramanujan, The Rocky mountain J. Math. 7, no 1 (1977), 147-189. https://doi.org/10.1216/RMJ-1977-7-1-147
- B. C. Berndt, Analytic Eisenstein series, theta-functions, and series relations in the spirit of Ramanujan, J. Reine. Angew. Math. 304 (1978), 332-365.
- J. Gilles, Problem 5952, Solution by B. C. Berndt, Amer. Math. Math. Monthly 82 (1975), 679-681. https://doi.org/10.2307/2319722
- S. L. Malurkar, On the application of Herr Mellin's integrals to some series, J. Indian Math. Soc. 16 (1925-1926), 130-138.
- T. S. Nanjundiah, Certain summations due to Ramanujan, and their generalizations, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Sect. A 34 (1951), 215-228.
- S. Ramanujan, Notebooks of Srinivasa Ramanujan (2 volumes), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, 1957.