- Volume 19 Issue 5
The exponential continuous time GARCH(p,q) model for financial assets suggested by Haug and Czado (2007) is considered, where the log volatility process is driven by a general L
Supported by : NRF
- Applebaum, D. (2004). Levy Processes and Stochastic Calculus, Cambridge University Press.
- Bradley, R. (2005). Basic properties of strong mixing conditions: A survey and some open questions, Probability Surveys, 2, 107-144. https://doi.org/10.1214/154957805100000104
- Brockwell, P. J. (2001). Levy driven CARMA process, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 53, 113-124. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1017972605872
- Brockwell, P., Chadraa, E. and Lindner, A. (2006). Continuous time GARCH processes, Annals of Applied Probability, 16, 790-826. https://doi.org/10.1214/105051606000000150
- Bockwell, P. and Marquardt, T. (2005). Levy driven and Fractionally integrated ARMA processes with continuous time parameter, Statistica Sinica, 15, 477-494.
- Doukhan, P. (1994). Mixing: Properties and Examples, Lecture Note in Statistics 85, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Down, D., Meyn, S. P. and Tweedie, R. L. (1995). Exponential and uniform ergodicity of Markov processes, The Annals of Probability, 23, 1671-1691. https://doi.org/10.1214/aop/1176987798
- Haug, S. and Czado, C. (2007). An exponential continuous time GARCH process, Journal of Applied Probability, 44, 960-976. https://doi.org/10.1239/jap/1197908817
- Lindner, A. (2007). Continuous time GARCH processes, Handbook of Financial Mathematics, Springer-Verlag.
- Masuda, H. (2004). On multidimensional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes driven by a general Levy process, Bernoulli, 10, 97-120. https://doi.org/10.3150/bj/1077544605
Masuda, H. (2007). Ergodicity and exponential
$\beta$-mixing bounds for multidimensional diffusions with jumps, Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, 117, 35-56. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spa.2006.04.010
- Meyn, S. P. and Tweedie, R. L. (1993a). Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability, Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
- Meyn, S. P. and Tweedie, R. L. (1993b). Stability of Markovian processes III: Foster-Lyapunov criteria for continuous time processes, Advances in Applied Probability, 25, 518-548. https://doi.org/10.2307/1427522
- Nelson, D. B. (1991). Conditional heteroscedasticity in asset returns: A new approach, Econometrica, 59, 347-370. https://doi.org/10.2307/2938260
- Protter, P. E. (2005). Stochastic Integration and Differential Equations, 2nd Ed., Springer.
- Sato, K. (1999). Levy Processes and Infinitely Divisible Distributions, Cambridge University press, Cambridge.