- Volume 61 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Modeling for Reducing High-Speed Train KTX's Interior Noise using Active Noise Control Technique
능동소음제어를 이용한 고속철도 KTX의 내소음 저감을 위한 모델링에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.12.19
- Accepted : 2012.10.04
- Published : 2012.11.01
In this paper, experiments were conducted to validate the importance and necessity of modeling. The modeling was performed using 120Hz and 280Hz noise of KTX main interior noise frequency. After the modeling, In order to solve the system instability by the additional path that exists between the control speaker and the error microphone, the secondary path was estimated. Next, simulations were performed to verify the modeling's necessity and importance. Thought the simulation results, we confirmed that the system with the modeling is more effective for noise reduction than without the modeling.
Active noise control;KTX interior noise;Multiple-channel FXLMS algorithm;Modeling
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- S. J. Elliott, C. C Boucher and P. A Nelson, "The behavior of a multifle channel active control system", IEEE Trans. Acoust, pp.1041-1051, 1992.
- R. R Leitch and M. O. Tokhi, "Active Noise Control System", IEEE Proc., Vol. 134, Pt.A, No 6, pp. 525-546, 1987.
- 남현도, "일차원 음장에서의 능동소음제어", 한국소음진동공학회지, 제 5권, 제 4호, pp. 461-567, 1995.
- 한성익, 이태오, 여대연, 이권순, "순환형 신경망을 이용한 적응형 능동소음제어시스템의 성능 향상에 대한 연구", 한국해양정보통신학회논문지, 제 14권, 제 8호, pp. 1759-1766, 2010.
- 서성대, "안정성이 강화된 적응필터를 이용한 능동소음제어", 단국대학교 박사학위 논문, 2007.
- 조현철, 이권순, 남현도, "신경회로망 다중 LMS 기법을 이용한 고속철도의 실내소음저감을 위한 ANC 시스템", 대한전기학회논문지, 제 58P권, 제 4호, pp. 385-390, 2009.
- Lee, G. T., 2007, A Study on the Active Noise Control of the Duct System Using Co-FxLMS Algorithm, Master's Thesis in Mechanical Engineering of Hanyang University. pp. 1-96.
- S. M., Kuo and D. R., Morgan, Active noise control system Algorithms and DSP implementations, John Wiley & Sons, INC., 1996.
- T. A. Muhammad, A. Masahide, and K. Masayuki, "A new structure for feedforward active noise control systems with improved online secondary path modeling", IEEE Trans. on Speech and Autio Processing, Vol. 13, pp. 1082-1088, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2005.852026
- T. A. Muhammad, A. Masahide, and K. Masayuki, "A new variable step size LMS algorithm-based method for improved online secondary path modeling in active noise control systems", IEEE Trans. on Speech and Autio Processing, Vol. 14, pp. 720-726, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2005.855829
- S. M. Kuo and D. Vijayan, "A secondary path modeling technique for active noise control systems", IEEE Trans. on Speech and Audio Processing, Vol. 5, pp. 374-377, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/89.593319