- Volume 12 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of the Usefulness of Digital Tomosynthesis in the Chest
흉부영역에서 디지털 토모신테시스의 유용성 평가
- Received : 2012.08.01
- Accepted : 2012.09.17
- Published : 2012.10.28
To evaluate the usefulness of tomosynthesis in the chest area, simple radiograph, low-dose CT, and tomosynthesis examinations were performed, and their absorbed doses were compared, and finally the images were evaluated. The absorbed dose recorded with the simple Radiograph examination was
Absorbed Dose;Low-dose Computed Tomography;Chest Simple Radiograph;Tomosynthesis
- J. T. Geituing, L. M. Skjaerstad, and J. H. Gothlin, "Clinical utility of chest roentgenograms," Eur Radiol, Vol.9, pp.721-723, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003300050741
- M. Elmali, A. Baydin, and M. S. Nurai, "Lung parenchymal injury and its frequency in blunt thoracic trauma: the diagnostic value of chest radiography and thoracic CT," Diagn Interv Radiol, Vol.13, pp.179-182, 2007.
- M. J. Chung, K. Y. Lee, and B. Y. Lee, "Diagnostic reference level of patient dose during a plain chest radiography examination in korea," J korean soc radiol, Vol.62, pp.245-247, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3348/jksr.2010.62.3.245
- J. R. Mayo, J. Aldrich, and N. L. Muller, "Radiation exposure at chest CT: a statement of the Fleischner Society," Radiology, Vol.228, pp.15-21, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2281020874
- J. T. Payne,. "CT radiation dose and image quality," Radiol Clin North Am, Vol.43, pp.953-962, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcl.2005.07.002
- M. Gartenschlager, F. Schweden, and K. Gast, "Pulmonary nodules: detection with low dose vs conventional-dose spiral CT," Eur Radio, Vol.8, pp.609-614, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003300050445
- C. I. Henschke, D. F. Yankelevitz, and D. I. McCauley, "Guidelines for the use of spiral computed tomography in screing for lung cancer," Eur Respir J, Vol.39, pp.45-51, 2003.
- C. H. Lee, J. M. Goo, and S. J. Ye, "Radiation dose modulation techniques in the multidetector CT era: from basics to practice," Radiographics, Vol.28, pp.1451-1459, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.285075075
- Zieses dss plantes BG, "Serieskopie Eine rontgenographische Methode welche ermöglicht mit Hilfe einiger Aufnahmen eine unendliche reihe paralleler Ebenen in Reihenfolge gesondert zu betrachten," Fortschr Röntgenstr, Vol.57, pp.605-616, 1938.
- E. R. Miller, E. M. McCurry, and B. Hruska, "An infinite number of laminagrams from a finite number of radiographs," Radiology, Vol.98, pp.249-255, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1148/98.2.249
- Horichi Hiros, "Tomosynthesis use experience and clinical application," Medical now, No.54, pp.32-37, 2004.
- D. J. Godfrey, A Rader, and J. T. Dobbins III, "Practical strategies for the clinical implementation of matrix inversion tomosynthesis," Proc. SPIE 5030, pp.379-390, 2003.
- A. A. Johnson, J. Vikgren, and A. Svalkvist, "Overview of two years of clinical experience of chest tomosynthesis at Sahlgrenska University Hospital," Radiat Prot Dosimetry, Vol.139, pp.124-129, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncq059
- E. Y. Kim, M. J. Chung, and H. Y. Lee, "Pulmonary mycobacterial disease: diagnostic performance of low-dose digital tomosynthesis as compared with chest radiography," radiology, Vol.257, pp.269-277, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.10100303
- I. Turai, K. Veress, and B. Gunalp, "Major radiation exposure," N Engl J Med, Vol.347, pp.944-947, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM200209193471217
- 정명진, 이광용, 이병영, "우리나라의 흉부엑스선 검사에서의 환자선량 권고량", 대한영상의학회지, Vol.62, pp.523-528, 2010.
- J. J. You, W. Levinson, and Laupacis, "Attitudes of family physicians, specialists and radiologists about the use of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging in Ontario," Healthc Policy, Vol.5, pp.54-65, 2009.
- D. J. Brenner and E. J. Hall, "Computed tomography an increasing source of radiation exposure," N Engl J Med, Vol.957, pp.2277-2248, 2007.
- 이종석, 권대철, 유병규, "흉부 및 복부에서 AEC 적용에 따른 MDCT의 선량감소효과", 한국콘텐츠학회지, Vol.9, No.3, pp.225-231, 2009.
- S. Sone, T. kasuga, and F. Sakai, "Development of a high-resolution digital tomosynthessis system and its clinical application," RadioGraphics, Vol.11, No.5, pp.807-822, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.11.5.1947318
- "International Basic Standards for Protection against Ionizing Radiation and for the Safety of Radiation Sources," IAEA Safety Series No.115, 1996.
- F. A. Jr. Mettler, W. Huda, and T. T. Yoshizumi, "Effective doses in radiology and diagnostic nuclear medicine: a catalog," Radiology, Vol.248, pp.254-263, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2481071451