- Volume 12 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Coronary Artery Atheromatous Plaque by Cardiac Computed Tomographic Angiography : Retrospective Analysis of Intravascular Ultrasound Results
심장전산화단층촬영을 이용한 관상동맥 죽상경화반의 분류 : 혈관내초음파 결과를 통한 후향적 분석
- Received : 2012.05.10
- Accepted : 2012.10.05
- Published : 2012.10.28
In the diagnosis of coronary artery atheromatous plaque, Cardiac computed tomography (Cardiac Computed Tomographic Angiography: CCTA) compared with IVUS(Intravascular Ultrasound: IVUS) investigate the diagnostic accuracy, Interested in CCTA atheromatous plaque in computed tomography values (Hounsfield Unit: HU) try to find out. From April 2006 to August 2008 among coronary artery disease(Coronary Artery Disease: CAD) patients with confirmed or suspicious of CAD by CCTA performed atherosclerotic plaques and found 200 patients who underwent IVUS were enrolled. 200 patients who underwent CCTA and IVUS results from the 476 plaque was found, IVUS results of the soft plaque(n; 84), fibrous plaque(n; 63), mixed plaque (n; 97), calcific plaque(n; 232). The results are classified according to the IVUS plaque in HU in the soft plaque :
CCTA;Atheromatous Plaque;Hounsfield Unit;IVUS
- J. Tuomilehto, K. Kuulasmaa, and J. Torppa, "WHO MONICA Project: geographic variation in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Baseline data on selected population characteristics and cardiovascular mortality," Q. World Health Stat, Vol.40, No.2, pp.171-184, 1987.
- 이원로, 홍경표, 박표원, 김덕경, 임상 심장학, 고려의학, pp.14:233-18:338, 1988.
- R. A. Nishimura, W. D. Edwards, C. A. Warnes,G. S. Reeder, D. R. Holmes Jr, A. J. Tajik, and P. G. Yock, "Intravascular ultrasound imaging: in vitro validation and pathologic correlation," J. Am Coll Cardiol, Vol.16, No.1, pp.145-154, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0735-1097(90)90472-2
- E. J. Gussenhoven, C. E. Essed, C. T. Lancée, F. Mastik, P. Frietman, F. C. van Egmond, J. Reiber, H. Bosch, H. van Urk, and J. Roelandt, "Arterial wall characteristics determined by intravascular ultrasound imaging: an in vitro study," J. Am Coll Cardiol, Vol.14, No4, pp.947-952, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0735-1097(89)90471-3
- J. M. Hodgson, K. G. Reddy, R. Suneja, R. N. Nair, E. J. Lesnefsky, and H. M. Sheehan, "Intracoronary ultrasound imaging: correlation of plaque morphology with angiography, clinical syndrome and procedural results in patients undergoing coronary angioplasty," J. Am Coll Cardiol Vol.21, No.1, pp.35-44, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0735-1097(93)90714-C
- P. J. Scanlon, D. P. Faxon, A. M. Audet, B. Carabello, G. J. Dehmer, K. A. Eagle, and R. D. Legako, ACC/AHA guidelines for coronary angiography, A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee on Coronary Angiography), "Developed in collaboration with the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions," J. Am Coll Cardiol, Vol.33, No.6, pp.1756-1824, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0735-1097(99)00126-6
- M. H. Song, T. Ito, T. Watanabe, and H. Nakamura, "Multidetector computed tomography versus coronary angiogram in evaluation of coronary artery bypass grafts," Ann Thorac Surg, Vol.79, No.2, pp.585-588, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2004.08.014
- K. Klingenbeck-Regn, S., Schaller, T. Flohr, B. Ohnesorge, A. F. Kopp, and U. Baum, "Subsecond multi-slice computed tomography: basics and applications," J. Eur Radiol, Vol.31, No.2, pp.110-124, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0720-048X(99)00086-8
- B. Ohnesorge, T. Flohr, C. Becker, A. F. Kopp, U. J. Schoepf, U. Baum, A. Knez, K. Klingenbeck-Regn, and M. F. Reiser, "Cardiac imaging by means of electrocardiographically gated multisection spiral CT: initial experience," Radiology, Vol.217, No.2, pp.564-571, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.217.2.r00nv30564
- Y. H. Choe, "Noninvasive Imaging of Atherosclerotic Plaques Using MRI and CT," Korean Circ J, Vol.35, pp.1-14, 2005. https://doi.org/10.4070/kcj.2005.35.1.1
- B. N. Potkin, A. L. Bartorelli, J. M. Gessert, R. F. Neville, Y. Almagor, W. C. Roberts, and M. B. Leon, "Coronary artery imaging with intravascular high-frequency ultrasound," Circulation, Vol.81, No.5, pp.1575-1585, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.81.5.1575
- American Heart Association, Heart disease and stroke statistics—, 2005 update, American Heart Association, Dallas.
- C. Gaudio, F. Mirabelli, L. Alessandra, B. L. Nguyen, S. Di Michele, F. Corsi, G. Tanzilli, M. Mancone, G. Pannarale, M. Francone, I. Carbone, C. Catalano, R. Passariello, and F. Fedele, "Noninvasive assessment of coronary artery stenoses by multidetector-row spiral computed tomography: comparison with conventional angiography," Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci, Vol.9, pp.13-21, 2005.
- A. Nair, B. D. Kuban, E. M. Tuzcu, P. Schoenhagen, S. E. Nissen, and D. G. Vince, "Coronary plaque classification with intravascular ultrasound radiofrequency data analysis," Circulation, Vol.106, No.17, pp.2200-2206, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000035654.18341.5E
- K. Fujii, Y. Kobayashi, G. S. Mintz, H. Takebayashi, G. Dangas, I. Moussa, R. Mehran, A. J. Lansky, E. Kreps, M. Collins, A. Colombo, G. W. Stone, M. B. Leon, and J. W. Moses, "Intravascular ultrasound assessment of ulcerated ruptured plaques: a comparison of culprit and nonculprit lesions of patients with acute coronary syndromes and lesions in patients without acute coronary syndromes," Circulation, Vol.108, No.20, pp.2473-2478, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000097121.95451.39
- P. Libby, "Coronary artery injury and the biology of atherosclerosis: inflammation, thrombosis, and stabilization," J. Am Cardiol, Vol.86, No.8, pp.3-8, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9149(00)01339-4
- P. D. Richardson, M. J. Davies, and G. V. Born, "Influence of plaque configuration and stress distribution on fissuring of coronary atherosclerotic plaques," Lancet, Vol.2, No.8669, pp.941-944, 1989.
- 장현철, "심장 CT 검사 시 ASIR 적용에 따른 선량 평가", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제5호, pp.252-259, 2011.