- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Possibility for Extending an Interaction by Multi-User on MediaFacade Environments
미디어파사드 환경에서 다중 관람자에 의한 인터랙션 확장가능성
- Received : 2012.08.06
- Accepted : 2012.09.12
- Published : 2012.09.28
The interaction using digital media has been widely utilized in modern art. In particular, network based digital media enables two-way and real-time communication regardless of time and place. Network is possible to connect to effective and meaningful communication of extended relationship. This study proposes novel human-MediaFacade interaction method through a mechanism on interworking between 3D mapping technology and social media, smart devices. This study has an important meaning which can be set multi-user interaction. And a study of creating 'Facade' which interaction has high artistic value.
3D Projection Mapping;Interactive Media Facade;Network;Social Media
- S. Boring, S. Gehring, A. Wiethoff, A. M. Blockner, J. Sohoning, and A. Butz, "Multi-User Interaction on Media Facades through Live Video on Mobile Devices," Proceedings of CHI'11, 2011.
- 이정민, 홍의택, 이한나, 정보희, "문화중심형 공공디자인의 전략 기획을 위한 관련지표 분석", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제9호, pp.137-153, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.9.137
- M. Bohmer, S. Gehring, M. Lochtefeld, M. Ostkamp, and G. Bauer, "The Mighty Un-touchables : Creating Playful Engagement on Media Facades," Proceedigs of MobileHCI, 2011.
- S. G. Jang, "Digital Media Art in the Metworks," The 7th International Conference on Multimedia Information Technology and Applications (MITA 2011), Mongolia, pp.283-285, 2011.
- 오형용, "스마트폰 사용자를 위한 모바일 웹 인터페이스 디자인 구현", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제12호, pp.639-648, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.12.639