- Volume 15 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Practical Systems Engineering Management Plan Template Using the Systems & Software Engineering Infra
SE & SW Infra를 활용한 실용적인 SEMP 템플릿 개발에 관한 연구
- Byun, Bo Suk (Department of Management of Technology, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Choi, Yo Chul (Railway Technology & Research Team, LSIS) ;
- Park, Young Taek (Department of Management of Technology, Sungkyunkwan University)
- Received : 2012.07.17
- Accepted : 2012.09.17
- Published : 2012.10.30
This paper is a practical study on the development of SEMP template using SE & SW infrastructures. SEMP, which is a management system for systems engineers, has been developed for the LRT(Light Rail Transit) industry and has been tailored to suit domestic conditions. SE & SW infrastructures were developed to assist in creating an effective and efficient SEMP for the industry of this study. This paper proposes a method to reduce costs, manpower, and time for the LRT industry using SEMP based on SE & SW infrastructures.
- INCOSE (2006) Systems Engineering Handbook (Ver. 3.0), International Council on Systems Engineering.
- J. Martin (1996) Systems Engineering Guidebook: A Process for Developing Systems and Products, CRC Press, USA.
- DoD (1994) MIL-STD-499B, Systems Engineering, Draft Military Standard. 5.ACTIVITIES", INCOSE-TP-2003-002-03.2 (2010) pp. 14-15.
- ANSI/EIA-632 (1998) Processes for Engineering a System.
- J. Martin (1999) Systems Engineering Guidebook-A process for development Systems and Products, CRC Press, pp. 80-83.
- Y.C. Choi, S.Y. Han (2011) A study on the practical Systems Engineering Management Plan for the LRT Project, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway.
- DI-MGMT-81024 (1990) Systems Engineering Management Plan.
- Y.C. Choi, S.Y. Han (2011) A study on the management system of data and documents for the LRT Project using the systems engineering approach, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway.